Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 32

For the first time ever I saw the obsession on his eyes. His eyes told me he wanted me. The serious anger rising telling me that I only belonged to him. I was afraid of him for the first time. But why be afraid? He saved me from my family. Those who killed my real family behind my back. I know Ricky. He would never hurt me. I belong to him now and he belongs to me.
I touched my bottom lip and winced in pain. I walked to the bathroom, examined my own reflection and gasped silently. I was bleeding. I quickly grabbed a tissue and started dabbing on my bruised up lip. I had to see Ricky. After my dabbing, I walked slowly downstairs just to see Ricky drinking outside. I looked down then slowly walked out. The cool wind blew on me silently and the rain touched me. I didn't say anything for his back was turned to other way.
"Ricky," I whispered. He took his last sip of the drink and looked at me.
"I'm sorry babe." he looked down. I saw the regret in his eyes and I immediately threw myself on him.
"it's ok." I grinned. He hugged me back but this time gently. I pulled away.
"Go get ready. We're gonna meet up at Jeremy's house," he said, taking a cig out and placing it on his lip. I looked at him and my grin disappeared.
"Don't smoke please. I hate smokers." I whispered, looking down. Ricky chuckled and took te cig out of his mouth.
"Ok I won't smoke." he replied, starring straight at me. I smiled awkwardly again, kisses his cheek and left. I could feel his eyes on me. He would quit smoking for me? I loved him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ricky's POV

I watched her walk away. I made her bottom lip bleed and I suddenly felt much better. The bitemark on her lip told me and the rest of the world now. She belong with me! The moment her sight left mine, I slowly threw the cig in my mouth. I lit it up, puffed out the smoke and smiled. Would I quit smoking? Why? There's no reason to. I puffed up another smoke. The bitemark was nothing. I still wanted to prove the world she belong with me! Let's take my dear darling out someone far and private shall we? I tore of my running the cig. The burning point caught my fingers and I smiled. October.
-------------------------------------------------------------/---------/-------------/-----------------------------------------
October's POV

I quickly got of the shower, straightened my hair, did all the girl necessary things and went down. Ricky was already down there looking very handsome like always. He had on black button up shirt on with tight jeans. His flawless skin stood out in the light and I could almost are his six packs sticking out of his shirt. I almost drooled and seeing this made him chuckle.
"Come here," Ricky said, gesturing me to come to him. I did as told and he pulled me into him. His arms snaked around my waist and then pulled me in closer. I wanted to break free. What was wrong with him?
"After today..I wunna take you out somewhere. A little more private." he whispered in my ear. I shivered and closed my eyes. His delicious minty breath carressed my face and I inmediatly fell for him.
"Let..let's go." I managed to say, looking straight into his eyes. I was unable to look away. His face was just inches away from me and he smirked. His arms loosened around me and I was now free. What the heck? His touches wanted me begging for me. Everything just seemed to matter less but he made me crave for more. For him.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)