Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 33

The whole car ride was silent. I looked over to Ricky and his expression was deep as if he was thinking of something. I sighed silently and looked out the window. There were no cars. No one out. The rain still poured silently and a singe of thunders roared. I smiled at the beautiful sight. We were now finally pulled up into a garage. Ricky opened then passenger door for me and I walked out. Our hands automatically intertwined with each other. We walked inside and I was suddenly attacked by Jeremy with his hug. I hugged him back. He let go of me and Ricky and him did their hand shake thing. We walked in more and sat down on the sofa. Jeremy's house was beautiful and really big. Everything was neat and put up fashionably.
"So Ricky. I'm going to take October out to our warehouse. You go catch up on the others and we will all meet." Jeremy explained. Wait what? I looked at Ricky and Jeremy confused. They chuckled and explained to me why we were separating for a while. They wanted to show me their hide out and what things they do. I nodded in approvement and then we all walked out. Jeremy went ahead to leave me and Ricky alone. I smiled and looked up at him.
"Be careful. Stay away from Jeremy!" Ricky warned. I wrapped my hands around his neck and stood on my tippy toes again to meet his level.
"Jealous?" I seductively smiled. He looked at me with so much passion and crushed his lips on mine. I kissed him back with all my force. He pulled away and I inhaled. His kiss always lead me wanting for more. I frowned.
"What's wrong?" he whispered, kissing my cheek.
"Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen?" I asked. He stopped trailing kisses down my cheek and looked at me. He cupped my face into his hands.
"Nothing's going to happen. I'm pretty sure intruders will have to think twice before hurting you or taking you away from me. Don't worry." he whispered. I swallowed and nodded. He then left go of me and walked away. No. Something bad is going to happen I could just feel it. As if.. I'm going to loose Ricky.
My thoughts were suddenly cut off by a honk. Jeremy smiled and gestured me to get in the car. Half of the ride was silent. But not for too long.
"Do you love Ricky?" Jeremy suddenly asked. I looked at him but his gaze never fail on mine. I looked away.
"Ofcource I do."
"You won't leave him right?" Jeremy asked. Why was he asking me this?
"No. I love him too much for it to even happen." I knew what I was saying. I really loved him. Jeremy then didn't say anything. After a while, we finally stopped. There were no one and nothing around. I looked at Jeremy confused and he smiled.
"We can't pull up in the warehouse. We have to walk. Not too far. " Jeremy exclaimed. He pulled me out of the car and we walked together. It was dark because of the rain and the weather was getting dark. I shivered. This place was scary. There were no one seen. Nothing. I clung onto jeremy and he smirked.
"Dont worry. Nothing will happen." he said. Yea like everything was better. It was freaking dark out now. I wanted to go back.
"Wait here." Jeremy said and then he disappeared.
"Wait.." but he had disappeared. What the heck! I stood there silently waiting for him to come back. I'm going to kill Jeremy. Just then something startled me. I looked behind me and there was no one there. I swear I saw someone. Just when I turned back to the front, a sudden hand covered my mouth and pulled me with them. Oh god I was getting kidnapped! I kicked and tried to scream but no use. I was pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't see that coming did you? :)