Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 35.

I sensed the gun triggering but then again..no bullets came out.
"Stop!" A voice suddenly screamed. I opened my eyes just to find Monica standing in front of me.
"What's the matter babe?" Jacob asked. Babe? I wanted to gag but this wasn't the time. Sure she was pretty but he..ugh. He was out of the question.
"Let her go. She is the only way we can reach to Ricky. We all know how powerful he is," Monica explained, giving me those You-own-me-big-time look. I looked down and sniffed. My face was heating up now and my tears just wouldn't stop. I felt my body heat up and it felt like I was dipped in fire.
"You're right. You got lucky beautiful. You could have kissed your sexy ass goodbye if it wasn't for Monica. But what shall we do with her then? Can we keep her?" Jacob growled, moving closer to me.
"No! kill her! please! Can't you see hate her? I don't want her!" My "mom" then yelled, snatching the gun out of Jacob's hand and pointing it at me. She triggered the gun and in no time the bullet was shot. I screamed. But wait! the bullet wasn't shot at me. I Opened my eyes and shook and found my mom on the floor. She was slapped. Her cheeks were red.
"How many times do I have to tell you to not jump in things?" The gang leader said. Let's call him "Oldy".
"I want her tortured. I want her punished." Oldy growled before leaving. Punished?! for what? What have I done?
"Leave. I want to torture her myself. I have scores to settle," Monica said, giving me an evil smile. I gulped. Couldn't they just kill me without all this?! I heard Jacob laugh, kiss Monica disgustingly and leave. The rest left with him and Monica closed the door behind her. I wasn't even scared anymore. What more could she do? Hit me with a belt? Whip me? Burn me? Bite me? Maybe even rape me if she was a lesbian or something? I looked away then at her. I had to face all this. Then Monica slowly walked to me, sat down on her knees in front of me and reached for the chains that were tied up on me. At first i thought she was going to touch me awkwardly so I closed my eyes and looked away. Oh please god no, have mercy. But then I huffed and opened my eyes just to see the chains off of me. I looked at her confused.
"I know how you feel. I know what you been through. How can I just let you die? You have been tortured all your life sweetheart I know. I know how you feel," Monica said, placing her hand on my jawline. I closed my eyes to let the final tear out and cried on her hand. I cried like no other. She wiped the tears off of me and I immedietly threw myself at her. She hugged me tight and rocked me back and forth.
"Hey shh, it's OK. I'm a girl too and I understand a girl's problem," Her words were very soothing and I found myself relaxing a bit. I broke the hug and looked at her.
"I don't know what to do..I.." I started crying again. I was lost. Completely lost.
"Listen to me. Forget about everything. Forget the fact that Ricky destroyed your family. The fact that he destroyed you. You have no where to go. If you come back here then these people will kill you. Just forget everything and..stay with Ricky," Monica explained. She thought everything would go just fine if i chose to forget everything. No. Never.
"Oh really now? What about the marks he gave you? have you chose to forget that? What about the lies he told you? The lies who told to all the other girls? These marks on you..behind all those I know you were just as beautiful. These marks changed you. It changed everything, hasn't it?" I said in a low voice. I know i had declared a strong point. She looked down then at me.
" I know October. But me and you are different. I don't want you getting hurt like me. I don't want the pain to be caused on you like me. Forget everything," Monica whispered, placing her both hands on my shoulders. I stood quite for a minute.
"What if he killed your family just to achieve you? What if he destroyed you like he destroyed me? Would you forgive him?" I asked, blinking away my tears. I could see the tears rise in her eyes.
"It's not easy is it? He didn't kill your parents. He didn't kill your brother. He killed mine. They were my everything. I barely knew my parents. I could have been happy right now. No. He stole everything away from me. I didn't know he was like that. I bet you fell for his looks just as i did. Fell for his innocence." I snapped, looking down.
"October..I know. I know what you are going through. Therefor; I'm just going to say one thing. Run away. Be a rebel. Run as far as you can away from them. If Ricky ever finds out about this..Then everything will be over. Destruction will occur. He didn't care when he killed his own family. He wouldn't care now. He will kill you," Monica whispered. I looked at her and shook. The one who could his own family could do anything. He could kill me.
"You're right. I need to go somewhere far. Away from all this. Come with me," I whispered. She looked at me and grinned. The tears she was holding onto finally emerged out.
"I wish i could. But i can't. I'm part of this family now. The one who saved me from dying. I didn't cheat on Ricky. I never did. I loved him so much but..who would love a killer. I had no choice but to run away from him," She said, giving me another tight hug. I questioned her no more. She was right on everything. Since we were in here for too long, Monica gestured me to walk out the back door. Before existing, I looked back at her one last time.
"Will I ever get to see you?" I asked, grabbing onto the door. She smiled and nodded. Hopefully.
"October?"
"Yes?"
"Be careful." She said. I grinned and walked out the door. I was really lost. Where would I go? Go back to Ricky and pretend nothing ever existed? Die? either way..I was going to die. I had to be free now. From every bond. From Ricky's bond. But i had to face Ricky. One last time. The rain poured heavenly on me and the thunders crashed onto each other. The clouds were pitch gray and everything I had ever achieved was falling apart. I felt empty all over again. I walked in the middle of the road where the rain poured roughly, and fell on the floor crying. Couldn't this rain just wash away my pain?
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? good?=] commmmmment. I love all of my readers. thanks for keeping my hopes away. People keep reporting me because of my grammer mistakes. what the heck? Cant you guys just read. please..just enjoy...