Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 36.

I felt completely alone. Who would i seek help to? I had no family and i was slowly and slowly loosing my love. The love i had just met. Someone i didn't know that much, and fell in love. To someone i thought was my savior i always dreamt of. But i never knew that in reality, all this would be a living nightmare.
I watched in complete silence as Ricky and everyone gathered around, talking with worried expression on their petite face. Why were they so worried? They should all be glad i was lost. Why didn't i just choose to run away? But i wanted to know if those bitter words coming out of my kidnappers were true or not. I don't believe it..would Ricky ever do that? The tears stinged my eyes and forced themselves to fall. I couldn't help it. The tears were everything i had left. I quickly wiped them off, wiped the blood that dripping from my mouth and made my move. What was i thinking? I was going back to hell. Back to Ricky. I scarcely made my way up to them. I had no emotions left inside of me. No expression on my face. I just walked like a living zombie.
"October! Where were you? We were searching all over for you!" Jeremy scold. I starred at me blankly. How could he help destroy me?
"I was..i.." I couldn't finish my sentence. I looked at Ricky who was starring at me as if i had done something wrong. I shook inside of me, but stayed strong on the outside. I studied his face and looked down. He was so beautiful. He was shining under the moonlight like diamonds. Why would he do that? Why would he kill his own parents? Why would he kill my family just to get me? I wanted to cry so badly so instead without saying anything, i walked off. I didn't run or storm. I just walked like a zombie. Every step i took, tears threatened me. I walked past Ricky and stopped at the sight of April. The tears rolled down by themselves and i was compelled. April looked at me with her mouth open and gestured me to follow her. She took me all the way up to her bedroom. Was she a killer too? I walked inside of her room and she locked the door behind her. I sat on the bed and looked down. She did the same.
"What's wrong?" She asked in a low voice. I bit my bottom lip from crying. I could have called the police in this situation to surrender Ricky and the group for what they have done. I just looked at her and threw myself on her like i had to Monica and cried. What the heck, what was up with my emotional tears?! But my heart ached. My body ached.
"Hey shh, look at me October," April whispered, pulling my chin to her and wiping all my tears out.
"I..I know everything about you all. Why? Why did you do that to me April?" I whispered against tears. She stroked my hair.
"So you met Monica?" She whispered, looking around. I stopped crying, and looked at her.
"How did you know?" I asked, wiping my tears off.
"How else would you know? Listen October. I didn't know anything about this until I met Monica. This was yesterday. Ricky isn't my real brother. He is my step brother. I know he killed my parents. My mom. Just to take control of Monica. I saw it, i saw everything. I know he killed your parents. I know why. I know everything and I had nothing to do with this," April explained, tears rolling down her eyes. So this was true, all of it. April was innocent. I wiped her tears off.
"Why didn't you say anything if you knew Monica.." just then her head snapped up looking at me. I gulped.
"Don't say her name out loud! if Ricky hears anything about this then he will kill us. October..I want to advice you on something. Please just..forget about this please," April whisper-yelled. My voice was a little up. How can i forget everything?! Just how?! I wanted to talk to Ricky. To know why he did this to me! April advised me to be quite and i lied by nodding. I then left the room, went into mine and th
♠ ♠ ♠
taadaa. i obeyed my readers order :) interesting huh? I know you must be wondering why Ricky is so mean? It's because hes possessive.He needs to have what he wants the most. He killed his own family just to possess Monica. And when she left, Ricki killed October's family to possess her. WOW. this whole story mainly is about October facing problems in her life. Ricky wants wants October all by himself. Next chapter is on Ricky's POV ;] enjoy.