Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 39

I looked at him and my eyes would not leave his. My eyes met his bare chest and then I looked down. I slowly walked by the window just few feet away from the door and smiled a little as the rain fell heavenly from the sky. I could see our car drench and I could also feel my thighs being attacked by the cool wind. My hair flew all over the place and my legs shivered. I could sense Ricky looking at me. I pinned my hair behind my ear and then all of a sudden, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist from the back. I gasped silently and he chuckled, bringing his cool minty breathe just next to my left ear.
"Cold?" Ricky then asked, kissing below my earlobe. I shivered, not because of the cold but because of the way he touched. I wanted him to stop touching me.
"No," I lied. He pulled me even closer and tighter. My head instantly zapped back and slowly landed on his shoulder.
"Then why are your legs shivering?" he asked kissing my neck from the side. I closed my eyes and he chuckled, kissing my throat even more. My heartbeat increased and my body felt limp. Who was I kidding? I wanted him to touch me. I wanted all of him! His one hand from my waist lowered down my body and ended up landing on my sensitive spot. He squeezed my spot and I gasped. The kisses trailed down my neck but stayed there repeatly and I was getting out of control. I couldn't bare it anymore so I instantly threw myself into him. He chuckled, wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me closer to him. My hands found it's way around his neck and I closed my eyes for a second.
"Let me make you mine," he whispered, kissing my neck again. God, his kisses turned me on. I let go of the hug but my hands stayed the same around his neck.
"Then do. I want you all by me," I said, swallowing. My insides was craving for him and I wanted him to touch me! I bit my lower lip and looked down. I could see the seriousness rise in him. He then pulled me in and attached his lips hungrily against mine. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. He then licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I immediately let him by opening my mouth and letting his tongue in. Our tongue danced around each other and I was starting to get even more hornier. I then broke the kiss and started to trail my kisses down his neck. He smirked and then all of a sudden swooped me up and carried me to a bed made of hay. My hair flew again and I blushed. Since he was standing, I eyed his chest again and licked my lower lip. His abs stood out and he shone under every thunderstorms. He then unbuckled his belt. I then unbuttoned my shirt half way then stopped. He then lowered his body and pecked me before placing his one finger in between my shirt and then tracing it down to unbutton all my buttons, leaving me on my bikini top style bra. I blushed even more. He then in instant flipped me on the side and kissed my lower back before unlacing my bra string. He kissed my back again few times then flipped me on my front again. I covered myself and looked straight at him. He smiled and removed my hands before laying on top of me.
"Do you trust me?" he asked, lowering himself to my face. Did I trust him? I nodded. I could trust him.. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Spicy ;) next chapter continues with more contents.. But on Rickys POV :)