Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 40

The thought of lying about the car breaking down was thoughtful. The feeling of October underneath felt amazing. I was wanting this for so long and no one can stop me from making her mine. The moment my eyes first laid on her, I knew I had to get her. I could feel her tremble underneath me. I could sense her need. She wanted me so bad. She needed me. I gave her a wicked smile. She was desperate for my touch. October wrapped her hands around my neck and I quickly yanked her hands away, pinning it above her head. She made me wait for so long. No more. So much for teasing, now it was my time.
"Ricky..please.." she was out of sense. To make her even more senseless, I rubbed my boner against her underwear. The tip of me touched her spot and she yanked her head back slowly.
"I want to make you mine." I whispered in her ear. She gulped and I chuckled. She nodded, opened her eyes and looked at me with a serious expression. To tease her even more, I lowered myself down her body and stopped at her stomach. I traced my finger over her stomach and she trembled. My finger then automatically traced itself down her stomach and landed on her spot. She tangled her legs together in defense. Why do that when you really want me to touch? I untangled her legs and in sudden, brought my mouth down her underwear and in a second pulled her underwear apart with my teeth. She was tight and wet. The sudden pleasure in me rose and I was desperate to taste her. I lowered my body down her spot and in no time, kissed her middle. She pushed her body up a little and gripped the bedside. I then stretched her pussy apart and stuck my tongue in. She bit her bottom lip and huffed silently. I new she was holding in her moan. For how long will she resist? Then I bit her softly and pushed my index finger in. She was tightening herself around my finger and the taste of her was addicting. I pushed my finger in harder and went faster. She moaned and beads of sweat ran down her. Bingo. I then stuck my tongue in her deeper and began to lick her. Over and over again, my pleasure grew even more. I wanted her! Right here and then! I slid myself on top of her and without an incoming, I pushed my dick into her. I didn't go slow. I went fast and deep. She moaned unexpectedly and dug her nails into my back. She screamed. I loved the way she screamed. My pleasure grew even more from the way she screamed.
"Ricky.." she cried. I half smiled and smashed my lips against her. I savored her entire body and she was enjoying after moment of it. I pushed my tongue in her unexpectedly, parting her lips, and she threw her hands around me tightening her grip. I pushed myself further into her and she cried even more.
"You like that baby?" I asked wickedly, kissing her neck and nibbling.
"Yes! Oh god.. I'm about to.." I kissed her throat, trailed my kisses down and stopped at her breast. She tangled her fingers in my hair. I took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked on her while pounding even faster.
"Ricky.. Stop!" she cried. But I didn't stop. I wasn't done playing with her. She then suddenly came. I could feel her wetness around me and I smiled. She gripped the bedsheets. I loved the way she felt. I was filling her need. I was feeling her up. I cummed inside of her but didn't pull myself out. I pounded her more and I could smell her. Our mixed cum was coming out but I was still pounding her. This went for hours. I had never felt this way with anyone before. Never felt the real pleasure. I licked her breast and sucked.
"Baby.." she cried. I took my mouth away and looked at her. She was tearing up. I stopped myself from hurting her even more and pulled myself out. She closed her orbs then opened them up, placing her hand on my cheek. I was hurting her. I felt it..
"What's wrong love?" I asked, leaning my face down hers.
"I..I.." she sobbed. I felt as if my heart exploded into millions of pieces by just seeing her cry.
"Say it," I whispered, kissing her teardrops.
"I love you.. and I feel as if I'm going to loose you.." she continued sobbing silently.
"I'm yours and will be forever," I replied.
"You won't ever.. lie to me, will you?" she asked, stopping her tears. I hesitated a bit before shaking my head. It's too late baby. I can't promise you that.
"I won't."
"Promise?"
"Yes." I had to punish those who left me. I had to. I could sacrifice so many things to get October. Even if it means to sacrifice her ownself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now they are connected. Ricky felt something inside of him but then declared the truth. What will happen next? :) commmment! Next chapter is October's POV