Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 7

I did what the letter told me to do, and rushed to the students parking lot afterschool. There were millions of cars, but no Ricky. Why did he call me at the parking lot? I looked around and yet, there was no sign of no one but people getting into their cars. I waited.
" Ah, you came," someone said behind me. I turned around to see who it was, but it was someone else. Not Ricky.
" What do you want?" I calmly asked. It was the guy that had looked me up and down in class. There were more than one this time. More like five guys surrounding me. The one that came up to me had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a muscular body. I didn't like the sound of him coming near me.
" You know..you're very beautiful," he said, walking up to me. I backed up and hit my back on the car's door. I was blocked.
" What do you want? "
"You." That's all he said before stepping in, and grabbing my bruised arms. I bit my bottom lip from screaming.
" She don't like you touching her," The other guy behind him said. I looked at him with my pleading eyes, but he did not budge. His grip went tighter on my arms and touched my bruises. I let out my scream and anger.
" Let go of me you bastard! that hurts! don't you have anything better to do?!" I screamed, and slapped him across the face, making a sharp run.
" WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, grabbed my both arms, pushed me on the floor and kicked my sides. I screamed, and looked at him with my blurry eyes. I closed my eyes as he was going to make another move. A pause. I reopened my eyes to see him, but he was groaning. Ricky came in between us, grabbed his neck with his two fingers, pressing it hard, and pushed him on the floor. The Blondie groaned and ran out. Ricky's crew grabbed the others on the back and pushed them out as well. I layed on the floor, balled up and cried. WHY ME! Then all of a sudden, i felt strong arms picking me up into a bridal style. I opened my eyes to see Ricky holding me tight and walking. I looked at him with my teary eyes.
" Thank you," i whispered. He looked at me for a long second and smiled. We carried me all the way to his car, and gently placed me on my feet.
" Get in." He ordered, opening the door for me. I looked down, then at him and got in the car. Can i trust him? We drove away.
" Where are you taking me?" I asked. He looked at me with no expression on his face.
" To my place." That's all he said before zooming out. Is he my savior?