Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 6

I had two more classes to go, which were Chemistry, and lunch! Yes i said lunch, i mean to others it might be pretty stupid to have lunch at the way end, but to me...last period lunch saves me from hunger at home. I then walked to my locker, protecting myself from stupid selfish irresponsible people walking by bumping into each other, and stood in the corner. When the hallway was clear, I then grabbed all my belongings and walked to my boring class. Actually in my second day of school, today was going to be my day to be NOTICED. My stupid chemistry teacher Mr. Marvin didn't even notice me the first day of school. If you ask me how i was going to be noticed today..well this is why-Mr. Marvin noticed me and said to sit down because TODAY WAS GOING TO BE MY LUCKY DAY. Lucky day?
I slowly made my way all the way to the back room seat, and sighed. All the other rest of the kids made their way in too. New faces. It was wonderful to be finally put in a place where people actually existed. Where people would actually talk to me. I thought someone would actually come talk to me but unfortunately...no one sat besides me or even looked at me as if i didn't even exist. The bell had rung, and as Mr. Marvin walked to the door to close it...He popped in. Mr.Marvin backed up a little and slightly smiled at him. I saw the tension in the teacher as if something was going to happened to him.
" It's nice to join us Ricky...please sit down." Mr Marvin said. Ricky. So that was his name. His rest of the crew came in. His crew were just so cute. Every single one of them were so charming, but so scary looking that looked like bike-riders. Ricky looked different. He was very different. The girls around me all looked at him as a fresh piece of meat, smiling and playing with their hair. There were so many empty seats around them, but he looked at me and walked by my side. I looked down, then at the girls who rolled their eyes on me. He sat next to me, looked at me from cross eye, and smiled. I hadn't even realized i smiled back before snapping out.
" So class, we have a new student here. I'd like to introduce her to you all. New student, can you please get up," Mr. Marvin announced. I looked around and my heart felt like it was going to explode. I didn't like the feeling but this was the first time. I slowly made my way up, and everyone looked at me. I turned to see Ricky and he looked at me too.
" My name is October Driller." That's all i said before sitting down. The guys on the other side starred at me smiling. BINGO. They noticed me. Several hours passed, and there was only 2 minutes left till the bell rang. Everyone were too busy talking but i hadn't realized one thing. There was a note on my desk, and Ricky was leaving. I opened up the note and bit my bottom lip in nervous.
-- Meet me in the students parking lot afterschool.- Was it from Ricky?