Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 9.

I shook in fear. Why was Jacob here? I wanted to cry so bad because this fear of him getting to me was never gonna be over. He starred at me with anger in his eyes and i just wanted to run. To walk away and never be seen. I knew exactly what the relationship between Ricky and his was. Ricky got up to him, did the whole hand-shake thing and looked at me. Ricky had no idea what was going on, and but Jacob did. I was aware of it.
" October, there you are. I was looking for you everywhere. Come on, we have to hit that place over there. We gonna drink and party!" April yelled, pulling me to her. I could hear the thunderstorms roar outside and it started raining really fast. I wanted to get out of here before Jacob created any chaos in front of everywhere. I looked back to see if he was there or not and this time he wasn't. I could run. I ditched April at the spot and slowly made my way to the door.
" Where do you think you're going?" And there he was, blocking my way yelling. I stepped back and everyone were looking at me now. I didn't dare to look back and see the reactions between everyone but I saw Jacob's. He was fully drunk and I didn't like a bit where this was going.
" M move out of my way," I gently said, but he came even closer to me, placed his arm around my neck and squeezed it tight. I moaned in pain, pushed him away and in anger he slapped me across the face and i fell on the floor huffing.
" Didn't i say don't talk back to me bitch?" He yelled across the room causing everyone to look at me with shocked expression. I looked at Jacob with my watery eyes. What difference could it make? Nothing. No one would cared. And Jacob...he is my bloody cousin.
" What is going on here?" Ricky asked coming in finally.
" You ask me that? What is she doing here? She can't be seen with any bloody guys and she's a damn hoe and she's mine. I'd like to see her parents beat the shit out of her tonight? yea baby they're home. Ready for some action?" He laughed, grabbing me by my hair. I didn't scream nor moan in pain. I just cried and I could see Ricky's fist ball up.
" Why would her parent's beat her up? what is going on here?" April then asked. The house was full of hundreds of people I knew that were part of my school and today was the day i would cry the most. My secrets were gonna be told.
" Look at her," He didn't even think twice before lifting my shirt up and exposing my bruises and burns. He then pulled up my skirt and they were also filled with many scratches. I closed my eyes and let the last drop of tear fall down. Not only did Jacob embarrass me but he also insulted me in front of everyone.
" Let's go baby. We're going home. Anyone can watch me rip her apart!" I cried. Please..someone save me from him. Oh god..
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?? good? should i write more? =] watch what happens!