Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Tuesday February 20

I met Lucas’ friends today at lunch. Lucas asked me if I wanted to when he picked me up for school this morning, saying that his friends wanted to meet me and Jake. He gave me the opportunity to say ‘no’ if I wanted to (I did, because I’m terrified of meeting new people, especially friends of friends) but I told him that I would. I didn’t want to let him down or seem snobbish towards his friends, so I decided to face my fears and meet his friends. After I told Lucas ‘yes’, he grinned widely, and pressed a kiss to my lips, and as usual, making me blush.

"Babe, don’t be embarrassed. Although you do look incredibly cute with a red face. Oh, and my friends will love you, I’m sure of it. There’s no need for you to worry”

Even though Lucas told me that several times during the car ride to school, and Jake assured me of the same thing throughout the day, I was still nervous as hell when Jake and I met Lucas outside of our Elective Art classroom.

“Hey, hon. Ready?”

I just gulped loudly, and nodded. Jake shook his head at how nervous I was.

Jake and I followed Lucas to where his friends were sitting. There were five of them sitting at an eight-seater table. Just enough seats.

“Hi, guys” Lucas said, causing all of them to look up at where the three of us were standing. “This is Jake” (he pointed toJake, who waved) “and Caleb”
He wrapped his arm around my waist, and I blushed again.

One of the two girls said, “Awww. He’s so cute! And look at him blushing. Lucas, he’s adorable.” The girl had bright blue hair and really, really pale skin.

“Shut up, Mel, you’re embarrassing him” the other girl said. She had bright blonde hair and a septum piercing. “I’m Andi” she said to Jake and me, smiling.

I gave her a small smile.

“Okay, so obviously you’ve met Andi and Mel, that’s Sammy” (he pointed to an extremely attractive boy with light brown hair) “I’ve done some work with him. And those two are Daniel and Alex” (he pointed to the two other boys who were sitting quite close together. I wondered if they were an item. Turns out they are.)

After all the introductions, Lucas, Jake and I sat down, Jake in between Sammy and Andi, and me between Mel and Lucas.

Daniel and Alex spent most of the time off in their own little world, which according to Lucas, they do often.

I discovered that Mel is really chatty and hyperactive all the time, and very dirty minded too. She asked me several questions about my “relationship” with Lucas (even though it isn’t really a “relationship” at all) that I’d rather not repeat because they were extremely embarrassing.

Andi is really sweet. She realised that I was really uncomfortable around Lucas’ friends (especially Mel) and took it upon herself to make me feel welcome and to tell Mel to shut up whenever she asked me an embarrassing question.

I didn’t have much to do with Sammy. Jake spent most of the lunch time talking to him, about all sorts of things. I overheard Sammy say that he works with some modelling company and quietly asked Lucas if that’s what he meant by “I’ve done some work with him”. He said ‘yes’.

I have a date with a model on Saturday. No wonder I feel inadequate. All of Lucas’ friends are gorgeous, too. And so is Jake. I felt so ugly sitting next to them today at lunch. I am ugly next to them. Also, none of them are fat like I am. I wish this weight would hurry up and be lost so that maybe I’d be able to fit in with them just a little bit more. I guess I just need to work harder on losing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, new characters.
Yep, that's all I really have to say about this chapter haha.
Hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you comment/subscribe if you did!

Andi
Mel
Sammy
Daniel & Alex

Thank you, as always to all the readers, subs & these people for commenting:
megzor
MemoriesOfLoveLost
Silver.Angel
wo0two0t789
alexialexilex

<3