Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Sunday 22 April

Only 7 days to go now. I can't wait to leave. I'm sick of all the other people here, especially the other guy. I've never spoken to him because he scares me but I'm positive he hates me. I haven't even done anything to make him hate me. I finally told Lucas that the guy kept glaring at me and staring at him when he comes to visit. Lucas narrowed his eyes and growled a little bit under his breath when I told him but then just told me, through gritted teeth, to ignore it. I think he might be keeping something from me, but I have no idea what it could be. It makes me nervous. Maybe he'll tell me once I get out of here. 

Mother came and visited me today before Lucas got here. She said that in 3 days time she'll be entering her second trimester of pregnancy. In a few weeks she said she can find out if I'm going to have a baby brother or a baby sister. I hope I get a sister.  I asked Mother if she wanted a boy or a girl. She said she didn't mind.

Then she asked me about my "relationship" (that's actually the word she used, which really scares me) with Lucas. I pretended I didn't hear her and luckily she didn't ask again. I think she knows. The thought terrifies me, but she didn't seem mad at me or anything, so maybe she'll be okay with the fact that I have a boyfriend. I'm not going to tell her though, because I don't want to risk telling her and then having her tell Father. Lucas doesn't mind that I don't want to tell my parents, although he's a bit confused as to why I don't mind having him kiss me and cuddle me around the others at the hospital. I'm not sure either, but I can't wait to be able to hang out with my boyfriend without having other people bustling around and watching us (and glaring at me). I only have one more week to go. I hope it goes quickly. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the mega delay. I've only just recovered from my chest infection and just finished a huge essay for uni so I'll hopefully be able to get back on track with this story and all my other stories as well.

Anyway, comment/subscribe? <3

Thank you to all readers & subs & these people for commenting:
Chapter
megzor
wo0two0t789
Skwahdala
hypertastic.
MemoriesOfLoveLost
alexialexilex
Kade Holloway.
Howl''

<3