The Party Never Stops

Two

They had given up on unpacking a long time ago and after announcing she could make a mean margarita, Vinny and Bella found themselves in the kitchen, making enough drinks to last them the whole day. Vinny licked his lips as he stared at her body; she looked damn good in a bikini, he smirked to himself as he realized it was going to be them home alone for a while. “Enjoy,” She grinned at him as she handed him a giant glass with a salted rim filled to the brim with lime green liquid, “I used a lot.” She said, taking a swig from the tequila bottle and smiling at Vinny.

They finished off most of their drinks as they entered the hot tub and Vinny couldn’t believe his eyes, but she looked even better wet. They were laughing and drinking, two things that seem to go hand in hand.

“So why did you decide to come out here?” Vinny asked as he sipped on the drink, not feeling it’s effects as badly as she was. Bella smiled, she was slightly drunk so she didn’t hesitate to belt out the truth to him, “I needed some time away, my ex is crazy and I couldn’t stand living with him anymore; so I came here.” She finished with a smile that Vinny couldn’t get enough of.

Once the drinks were empty the pair wandered back into the kitchen, finding themselves getting increasingly comfortable with each other. Vinny laughed as he watched Bella fail at pouring a shot, spilling the liquid all over herself and the counter; she cursed under her breath and looked back to Vinny, “It’s not funny.”

Vinny chuckled and took a step closer to her, she was leaning against the counter, waiting for his next move. Things grew silent as Vinny wiped down the counter, he froze as he looked at her body, he hesitated before reaching in and wiping off any of the alcohol that she had spilled on herself, “I’d prefer you did it with your tongue, but this works to.” She cracked a joke, hoping to end the silence before it grew awkward.

He laughed as they took the shots, they had agreed to go on a walk, but Bella had other things in mind. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she raked her nails up and down on his back, “I’m so glad you’re not some raging bitch. I don’t think I could handle that as my roommate.” Vinny spit out, nervously, causing the musical sound of her laugh to fill up the room, “I’m just going to take that as a compliment.”

All conversation was at a halt and their bodies were now firmly pressed against each other as they stared into each others eyes, Vinny’s hands were locked around her waist and the space between them was slowly fading with every passing second. “W-would it be weird if I kissed you?” He said in almost a whisper, she bit her lip and leaned a bit closer, “I think I would like that.”

Their lips met for a split second in a soft kiss when the door opened, sending the two flying apart. Bella blushed and Vinny tried not to look her in the eyes; she was his roommate and it was never a good thing to get involved with roommates.“Oh, hello.”

Mike, Ronnie and Pauly walked into the kitchen to find one of the most beautiful girls they had ever seen. Bella put on a smile and tore her gaze away from Vinny, “Hi, I’m Bella!” She said enthusiastically, “I’m your new roommate.”
♠ ♠ ♠
C.O.M.M.E.N.T.S!