Status: random updates; but i wont be stopping.

Butterfly Fly Away

o2

"Jess... whoa. Heard about what happened in math."
Jess raised her eyebrows at Brittnee. "That's nice."
"What's going on Jess? I thought you were completely in love with Rob?"
"I was."
"What's happening to you?"
"Nothing. I'm just stressed."
It wasn't a complete lie. Nor was it the complete truth.
"You're going to your brothers this weekend though, right?"
Jess nodded. Daniel was 20, and had moved out at 15, the age Jess was now. He was a 'disgrace' for moving in with his girlfriend before they got married. They married on her 18th birthday.
"Maybe you'll sort things out?"
Jess nodded "probably."
The bell rang through the cafeteria. Jess stood up, and grabbed her things.
"I'm leaving now, I'll see you guys on Monday?"
"Totes. Later" Brittnee waved and watched as Jess as she walked through the caf.

"Yo, Jess!"
Maddy was waving wildly at her. That's another thing her parents didn't approve of. Maddy was from the public high school, and dyed her hair. That was basically a criminal offence the Peters' household.
"Hey, Mad."
"You okay?" she asked, pulling back from the hug.
Jess shook her head. "Not really."
"What's up?"
"I'll tell you on the way back?"
Maddy nodded, unlocking her car and slipping inside.
For the first few minutes they drove in silence.
"Alright, what's this about?"

"..........and I'm just so sick of Mum and Dad acting like everything's perfect, the world's perfect. And that everyone just.... UGH! I just wish everyone would stop pretending everything's not fucked up. That we're all happy. And you're frowned upon for showing otherwise" Jess finished with a gigantic sigh.
Maddy looked over at Jess with a grin.
"What?"
"I knew it! I knew it! I knew you were nothing like Grace. Or Daniel for that matter. You've got guts."
Jess couldn't help the grin that slid onto her face "uhm... thankyou?"
"So. I have a plan for this weekend."
The smile slipped at the sudden subject change.
"I think you need to stop pretending, and be who you really are. You up for it?"
Jess nodded happily "definitely."
"Let's go make you the Peters' family disgrace!" Maddy whooped, swerving dangerously towards the mall, and away from her house.
Part fear, part excitement, Jess shrieked, then laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
written to this song. it's amazing, check it out y'all.

love; hate; subs; rates;
they're all welcome n__n