Status: Hiatus

Choose, Choose, Choose.

Nineteen

This week was good. With Tony, Michael, and Maddie coming here, it made me so happy. They stayed in my house for a while, making my house more crowded because I gotta stay with 3 loud people that happen to be my best friends. I had a lot of fun with them. We watched movies together, went to the beach, walked around the town, played basketball together, and so much more. But Nick kept bragging me about the whole music thing. I already finished another song and only have to make another one for my album. That made me to stop having fun with my best friends and locked myself in my room all day.

Since I got no inspiration by keep locking myself in my room, I decided to stay at Kendall's house for a while. I needed new atmosphere and I know I could ask Kendall for his help if I get stuck. But actually, it's a bad idea. Logan, Carlos, and James were coming over yesterday, along with Tony, Michael, Maddie, and Michelle. I didn't know what they got on their sleeve because they tried to make me going out of my room and chill with them, but Logan wasn't. He helped me by telling them to keep away from 'my room' and just leave me alone so I can focus working on my music.

Currently, I'm sitting all alone in 'my room' and staring at a picture of Kendall, Carlos, Logan, and James that's on the desk. Surprisingly, Logan is sort of my new inspiration for this song.Every time I think about him, I get this inspiration to write. I wrote a few more lyrics on my notebook and strummed a few chords on the guitar. After repeating the song from the start over and over again, I started to get stuck. Gosh, it's already 2 in the morning. I took a few deep breaths then grabbed my swimsuit, changing into it, and headed downstairs. As I walked to the pool, I passed the family room and saw all my friends sleeping. The TV was still on but they all fell asleep. I shook my head in disbelief and continued to walk to the pool.

I took off my clothes, placing it on the pool chair, and dived in. I swam over to the edge and ducked my head a few times into the water, trying to clear my mind and searching for some new ideas for my song. I leaned on the wall and shut my eyes, "what are you doing here?" I opened my eyes and jumped as I heard Logan's voice.

"You scared the hell out of me, Logan!" I said to him and jumped out of the pool, walking towards the pool chair. I grabbed a towel and dried myself before dressing in my clothes, "Did I wake you up? Sorry, then," I said as I sat on the pool chair and relaxed for a while.

"Nah, you're not. I'm still awake when you got down here," he said and sat on the chair beside me, "What brings you down here? I thought you're sleeping right away after dinner."

"Well, I was but then I woke up about an half hour later and couldn't sleep. So I decided to work on my song again." I shrugged my shoulders and stared down at my feet.

"Oh," he breathed, "About the song, have you finished it yet?"

"Almost. I have written a half of it. You wanna hear it? I really need someone's opinion about this song because I think it's not good enough." I sighed heavily, turning my head to see Logan.

"I'd love to." I smiled at him before running to 'my room' to grab the guitar and my notebook. In a minute, I already sat on the pool chair with a guitar and my notebook.

"Here. You read and tell me if you feel something not right with the lyrics." I told him and he nodded. I took a deep breath before starting to play my guitar and sing the song.

"There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old, tired place lonely place. Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy. Vanished when I saw your face. All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you." I glanced at the notebook, trying to read a few more lyrics.

"Your eyes whispered, 'Have we met?' across the room, your silhouette starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy. And it was enchanting to meet you, all I can say is I was enchanted to meet you." But then I caught up in Logan's deep brown eyes. He stared right into mine and I couldn't help but got lost in his eyes.

"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew. I was enchanted to meet you." I strummed the last chord and let out a soft sigh, without tearing my eyes from Logan's.

"That was beautiful." He commented and I blushed, finally tearing my eyes away from him, and felt my heart beating a little faster.

"Thanks." I muttered quietly to him and he replied with a cheeky smile, making those dimples show, "so, what did you watch with the others earlier?" I asked, putting the guitar aside on the other pool chair.

"Harry Potter marathon again. You know we're all obsessed with that movie," he gave me my notebook back and I put it on my lap, laying on the pool chair, "I really wished you were there when we watched it. Tony couldn't shut up and that made Carlos annoyed."

"He knows almost all the words of that movie. That's why I always put the movie away from his eyes every time we have movies night." Logan lay on the other pool chair and chuckled.

"That explains why he's so happy when Kendall picked that movie. We really should note that and remember it next time." Logan said with a chuckle, making me smile. After he said that, we both stayed silent. We looked up at the sky and listened to our own heartbeats.

"Kaylee, can I say something to you?" Logan said, breaking the silence around us. I turned to face him and he looked so serious.

"Sure," I said and felt so curious about the things he's going to say to me.

"Look, I just-" He stopped right there, making me to raise my eyebrows in curiosity," Nah. Nothing." He smirked.

"Logan!!" I groaned and got up from the chair, "Say it to me, please. You make me so curious!" I begged at him but he just shook his head, "Logan, please."

"No. I changed my mind. I'll tell you later," he stood up, "Now, you go some sleep. You really need it, you know. Goodnight, Kaylee." he tapped my nose before walking back in to the house. I watched him until he's gone. There's a big question mark inside my head. He left me just like that, making me more curious than ever. I thought so hard about his words. What's the thing he wanna say to me? Is it really that serious and important until he had to look that serious? Damn!

I got up from the pool chair with my notebook and guitar on my both hands and walked up to 'my room'. I didn't even bother to glance at the family room where Logan could be. I walked straight to 'my room' and put the guitar on its stand and my notebook on the desk after closing the door. I lay on the bed and curled under my blankets, sleeping with a big question mark inside my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys have any idea about the thing that Logan wanna say to Kaylee? :D
So, as always, I wanna say thanks to all you. Thank you for reading, commenting, or subscribing my story. You guys really made my day.
Oh incase you haven't known, I made another story and it's about Kendall!
Here's the link = Catch Me When I'm Fall
Once again, thank you! Hope you guys like this chapter! :D

Song credit: Enchanted by Taylor Swift.

xo -Lela(: