Status: Hiatus

Choose, Choose, Choose.

Twenty Two

I stood nervously with drink in my hand while looking all around to room to search Michelle, Kendall, or anybody to save me. It's so awkward in this room! Well, maybe it's not for some people, but it was for me, "Relax, Kaylee. Why don't you enjoy your own party?" Robbie said as he sipped his drink. Robbie is my manager. He's the son of one of my Dad's friend. Dad introduced him to me 'cause he said that Robbie is perfect to be my manager. Well, he's experienced on this thing though.

"Oh I wish I could, Robbie. But I'm freaking nervous here! You don't know what it feels like to be the one who have an album coming out. What if they don't like it? What if I get bad responses from people? Oh gosh, I'm freaking out." I sighed loudly and looked down at my shoes. I cringed at my place as I heard my own song blasting out from the speaker. Oh my gosh. I thought I really wanna bury myself in a deep hole.

"Kaylee!" I looked up and saw Nick walking towards me with a bright smile on his face. I gave my drink to Robbie so I could give Nick a hug, "Great song." He complimented and I blushed.

"Oh yeah. You're the one who helped me writing it." I snickered and he chuckled slightly at me, "By the way, where's Joe? He said he would come." I said and looked around to search his older brother.

"Ah, sorry. He couldn't make it. He stuck in the studio." Nick said and I just nodded slightly, "By the way, why'd you ask? Please don't tell me that he's been flirting with you behind my back." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, no. I'm taken, Nick." I smiled at him and suddenly wondered where my lovely boyfriend could be. I haven't seen him since I got here.

"You're taken? Wow. By the way, who's the-" I smiled as I saw Sterling waving his hand at me and running a little to get to me. Once he's near, he gave me a side hug and pecked my lips, "Oh. Sterling." He muttered and let out a nervous chuckle.

"Hey, bro." Robbie greeted him and gave Sterling a man hug.

"Hey, Nick." Sterling said to Nick and gave him a side hug. Nick smiled and nodded at him.

"By the way, I gotta go. See you around, Kay, Ster, Rob." Nick said before walking away. I looked up to see Sterling.

"That's such a great song." He said as 'King of Anything' finished. I smiled at him and he gave me a sweet kiss, making Robbie to snicker.

"Go get a room." Robbie snickered and I rolled my eyes at him. I smacked him with my purse and he shot me a glare, "I was just kidding!" He defended and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, Ster, have you seen Kendall and the others somewhere in this room?" I asked him in case he did see Kendall and the others somewhere. He shrugged his shoulders and I just sighed softly, "Where the hell are they?" I muttered under my breath.

After a few minutes of waiting for them and they still haven't showed up, I decided to walk around and talk with some people. I talked with Nick, Greg, Kevin, and his wife, Danielle, for a few minutes and moved again to talk Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and some other people. They're all really nice to me. Actually, I was hoping that Lucy would come, but she didn't. A week ago, I called her and told her about this party. I told her how important this was for me and how it would be really great if she would come because she's important to me, but it didn't change. She still didn't come. When I was talking with Dad, Annie, and Michelle, Robbie came up and tapped my shoulder.

"Kendall and the others are finally here. Well, I wonder if you wanna meet and talk with them..." He trailed off and I smiled instantly. When I was about to open my mouth and ask him where were they, the group came to my view and I smiled wider.

"Ah! You guys are finally here!!" I exclaimed as I walked towards Kendall and gave him a hug, "Why'd take you so long to get here?" I asked as I pulled back from the hug, earning a chuckle from Kendall, and turned to hug the others.

"We're stuck in a traffic for a while. Believe me, it's killing all of us." James said and rolled his eyes.

"By the way, congrats for your album." Logan said with a bright smile as I hugged him, inhaling his scent, and smiled brightly.

"Yeah, it's great." Carlos butted in and smiled so widely, making me want to pinch his cheek so bad. Sometimes, I just couldn't resist to pinch his cheek when he's smiling. He's so cute, you know.

"Thank you. It means a lot for me." I turned to see Robbie, "Rob, what's my schedule for tomorrow?" I asked him and made plans in my head to hang out with my friends if I didn't have any schedule for tomorrow.

"Interview, performance, and meeting." Robbie answered shortly and my jaw dropped, "No day off for the next 2 or 3 weeks, Kaylee. You have interview, performance, and maybe shoot for your music video."

"Oh great. Looks like I don't even have a time to breathe." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes, making Logan to put his arm around my shoulder casually and chuckle slightly at me.

"Chill, Kay. It's just the beginning. Well, maybe you'll get a little bit tired, but it's actually fun. Just wait until you have to tour around the states or Europe. It's really fun." He said and sighed blissfully and the other guys were nodding at his words.

"By the way, where's that boyfriend of yours? I'm kinda surprised he's not with you." Kendall asked and looked around to search Sterling.

"He's talking with the others. He may be here in any minute." I said and shrugged my shoulders. He nodded and we continued to talk about some other things. The guys were talking about how their tour was about to start again. They even told me that they hoped I could be their opening act or you know, stuff like that. It was very tempting for me. I knew I couldn't live with Kendall because he's basically my 24/7 since I moved here. I just had to spend my day with him every day.

The party went pretty well. I sang about 2 songs from my album and got some very good responses from everyone. I was very glad that this all went very well. It's just... at first, I didn't know how this all would turn out for me, but actually, it went very well. I just couldn't believe that I finally lived my dream. This all was so unbelievable.

"What are you doing here all alone? I know the party is already over, but really? You suddenly disappeared from the crowd just like that," I turned my head to see Logan walking towards me as he shoved his hands to his jeans pocket. I flashed him a small smile before turning my head to look out at the street again.

"I just need some fresh air," I said simply and sighed softly. I glanced at him as he sat on the space next to me. We were sitting on the pavement in the back parking lot where Robbie parked my car, "How did you find me?" I asked as I felt myself shivering from the cool summer night air.

"I actually have no idea." He chuckled, "By the way, I don't know you can survive with that shoes." He said, pointing to my heels. I laughed at him and shook my head in disbelief.

"Me neither," I said, rolling my eyes playfully, "Robbie and Michelle just kind of threw these to me and pushed me to wear it tonight. If I could, I would only wear my sneakers tonight."

"But that wouldn't happen because you know they wouldn't let you," He turned, "Do you know that Michelle and Carlos are almost an item now?" he asked out of the blue and I turned to see him, widening my eyes.

"Are you serious?!" I asked and he just nodded his head eagerly, "Oh gosh. Where am I all this time?" I asked mostly to myself and groaned, feeling a little pissed. I just hated myself for being so freaking busy with all these stuff until I didn't know about this Carlos and Michelle thingy.

"He's been hanging out with her since like 2 weeks ago and just can't stop talking about her. I admit it's kinda pissing me off that every time we're in the studio, he just can't stop talking. He'll go on and on about how they spent their day in a beach together, lunch, and... well, there's a lot of things," He said with a laugh and I smiled at him.

"Well, that's how you would act when you're in love with someone," I spoke up and turned my head to look at my shoes. He stopped laughing and I could feel he turned his head to look at me, "Yeah, that's what you do when you're in love. You just can't stop talking about the guy or girl you love, how you spend your days or your time with them, and anything. All you can do is just rambling about them." I continued and smiled at myself for unknown reason.

"I wanna ask you something," he said suddenly, making me to turn my head and look at him, "Are you in love with Sterling?" he asked with a serious expression on his face and I just froze. What did he mean by that question?

I blinked my eyes a few times and smiled a little, "Well, I feel happy, really happy to be with him-"

"Do you love him?" he asked once again and I stopped talking. My mind was racing so fast and my tongue tied. Honestly, I had nothing to say. I really wanted to say something but it's just... I couldn't. He looked at me straight in the eyes, making me to feel nervous for some unknown reason.

"I- I don't know. But, maybe, yes I do." I said, so unsure, in a small voice. I had no idea why I felt so unsure about this. I'd feel so happy to be with Sterling. He kept that serious look on his face and shut his eyes for a while.

Suddenly, he pressed his lips to mine. I was so surprised about this. What should I do? It's Logan, my freaking best friend, and he's kissing me!! He kept his lips on mine for a while until I finally made up my mind. I kissed him back and felt the feeling I'd never feel when I was kissing Sterling. It's just different. I didn't know what it is, but it's obviously different.

As I felt him smiling, I pulled back and looked at him with wide eyes. He looked surprised with this and shut his eyes for a while, "Look, Kaylee, I'm sorry," he said with a small voice as he looked back up to see me. I shook my head at him and stood up from the ground. I gave him one last look before storming back to the building and searched for Robbie. He was talking with Kendall and my Dad when I found him.

"Robbie," I called him and he turned to see me with a smile on his face, "Just drive me home right now." He frowned and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Please." I begged and he sighed, shrugging his shoulders. I sighed blissfully as I said goodbye to Kendall and Dad. I dragged Robbie by his arm as I made my way out of the building. I passed Logan when I was walking out. He was about to open his mouth and say something to me but I ignored him and continued to walk past him. I just needed to be alone, not with Sterling, Kendall, Michelle, or anyone. I just needed to be alone at the time like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEYYYY~~ :D
I wrote this in between of doing my homework and studying for tomorrow's exams. I just couldn't get this chapter off my mind so I ended up here in front of my laptop. By the way, what do you think? Sorry I couldn't update this sooner. School keeps me busy and all. So yeaah :(
Sooooo that's all! Hope you guys enjoy it! :D

comment or subscribe or both of them? ;) lol