Status: Hiatus

Choose, Choose, Choose.

Twenty Three

Robbie was totally crazy these last two weeks. Uh, he's not the only who went crazy actually. Kendall, Michelle, and the others were too. Well, I think I was the one who stayed quiet and calm all the time. Robbie was planning all my schedules with Dad. He made me to go on tour with Big Time Rush this summer. Aha I was so happy when he said that. Really. It's because I had to be with Kendall 24/7. Well, he's basically my 24/7 since I moved to LA.

"Are you coming to my show?" I asked Sterling through Skype.

"Of course! Well, I won't be there in your every show but I'll make sure I go to, at least, 5 shows." He said with a wide smile on his face.

"Oh by the way, when you're going to Lucy's tomorrow, please tell her I say hi." I told him with a weak smile. My friendship with Lucy has been drifting apart. We never called or even text each other like we used to. It's sad that I feel like I just lost her as my best friend. And now, I'm much closer to Michelle.

"Okay. Well, I'll talk to you later, Kay. Love you," He said before hanging up. I closed my laptop and put it aside, focusing on to watch TV alone. I could hear Robbie talking to someone on the phone and the door opened.

"Hey, Kaylee." He said, hanging up the call, and took a seat next to me. I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes and realized that he was checking his Twitter account, "Oh my God, this is great."

"Oh my God, you sound like a girl when you said that," I said with a laugh, making him to send me a look, "What's up, Rob?"

"This is awesome. Your fan just tweeted that your music video just reached one million viewers." He said with a grin on his face and my eyes lit up.

"Wow, that's crazy. It's just out 2 days ago, right?" Robbie nodded and my smile got wider, "We have to celebrate it! How about movie marathon tonight?"

"No," he turned to look serious, "your first show is tomorrow and you need your sleep." He grabbed the remote from my hand and turned off the TV, "it's your time to sleep, Kaylee. Goodnight," he practically just shooed me. I pouted and walked out from the back room and to my bunk. I laid straight and took a few deep breaths before finally drifting to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, the situation in the bus was... unbelievable. Robbie, Zach (the guitarist), and RoRo, shorter version of Ronny Roland (the bassist), were talking about the guys' stuff. Landy (the drummer) and Tom (the keyboardist) were arguing about which is hotter between Emma Roberts and Emma Watson. Talk about living in a bus with 5 guys for the next few months...

"Good morning, guys," I greeted with a yawn as I sat in between Landy and Tom, "So, who's excited for the show tonight?" I asked and they started to answer in the same time. Okay, it's so confusing.

"Gosh. Chill, dudes." Robbie said with a sigh, cutting all the other guys' words.

"Okay. I think I'm gonna go take a shower and I'll be working on some new songs. Just tell me if we arrive at the venue." I said, standing up again, and walked to the small bathroom.

When I was done showering, the guys weren't in the back room or the front and the bus wasn't moving anymore. Did I just take a shower for that long? I didn't think so. I got out from the tour bus and noticed that BTR tour bus was already parked next to my bus.

"Kaylee!" I turned around and saw Kendall walking towards me with 2 passes on his hands. He gave me one and I put it around my neck, "Where are the others?"

"They left me." I answered shortly and shrugged my shoulders.

"Um, Kaylee, can I ask you something?" he asked, scratching his back neck, as we started to walk again to the venue.

"You just did, bro," I chuckled. I could feel he's rolling his eyes at me, "Okay, shoot."

“What happened with you and Logan on that night?” he asked clearly and suddenly there’s a lump in my throat.

“What did you mean?” I played dumb and kept my poker face on.

“Don’t play dumb with me, Kay. I know you too well. Besides, Logan’s been acting pretty different lately.” Kendall said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“What did he say to you?” I asked with a sigh, rolling my eyes.

“He didn’t say anything to me. But Carlos saw the ‘accident’ with his own eyes,” he spoke with the air-quote. Oh, wait. Carlos saw it?! How could? Kendall might be kidding me, “He was calling his brother that time. Because it’s too loud, so he got out and saw you in the parking lot and sitting on the pavement with Logan.” He added. All I could do was just sighing all the time.

I just kept silent after hearing Kendall’s words. When I got at my dressing room, no one was there. That meant everyone was trying to set up everything on the stage. I sat on the couch and buried my head in my hands.

“Kaylee…” I could feel Kendall sitting right beside me and he started to stroke my back. I sighed loudly and looked up to see him.

“I’m confused, okay?” I told him in a small voice. My feeling towards Logan is so indescribable. Yes, I love him as best friend. He’s practically like a brother to me. He’s like my other big brother besides Kendall. Okay, it’s confusing, I know.

“Do you love him?” He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows, “Sterling?” he added. I stayed silent for a few minutes because my mind was racing so fast and I couldn’t say anything. Well, yeah, maybe, I love him. I just… I have no idea!

When I was about to open my mouth, the door burst open, “Sound check.” Robbie said casually, making me to sigh loudly. I was relieved because I didn’t have to answer Kendall’s question. I gave Kendall a sorry look and then walked out from the room with Robbie to have sound check.

When the sound check was already over, I walked out from the venue and to my tour bus alone. I didn’t see Kendall, Logan, Carlos, and James when I was done my sound check. I didn’t get in to my tour bus, though. I stayed outside and leaned on the bus, playing my phone and checking my Twitter.

1LoganHenderson: This is so weird.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw it, “What’s weird? You’re the one who are weird, Logan,” I mumbled to myself. I shoved my phone into my pocket again and when I looked up, I saw Logan running towards me with two water guns on his hands. I was taken aback when I saw his clothes were all soaked, “What the hell is happening? Why are you carrying water guns?” I asked him when he was already standing in front of me, eyeing the water guns.

“Shh!” He looked so serious and I raised my eyebrows in curiosity, “There’s a war!” he whisper-yelled to me. He gave me one of his water guns and I accepted it.

“Logan!” I heard Jame’s voice and Logan’s eyes widened. He took me by my wrist to his tour bus. We didn’t get in but hiding on the other side of it, hoping that James or anybody wouldn’t find us. Logan looked so alert this time. He couldn’t stop looking at left and right.

“I could feel he was here a few minutes ago,” James said loudly from the other side of the bus.

“Does he with Kaylee?” Kendall asked and I raised my eyebrows in curiosity. What’s the thing behind that question?

“Gotcha!!!” I turned around and a second later, my clothes soaked with water. Carlos was laughed while shooting the water at me and Logan. Logan was busy shooting him back while I wasn’t doing anything. They stopped shooting when they realized that I didn’t do anything but looking down at my soaked clothes.

“Oh my gosh. This is SO on!!” I pointed my gun towards Carlos and started shooting him with water. A split second later, James and Kendall came to us and the water fight started again. We kept shooting each other water while laughing like a lunatic.

“Gosh...” I turned my face and saw Robbie holding his phone in one hand and his jaw dropped, “What the hell is this?” He asked and sent me a look. I grinned innocently at him and put my water gun down. This made the others stop too.

“I actually have no idea what happened.” I told him and shrugged my shoulders. I glanced at Logan, Kendall, James, and Carlos who was grinning like idiot at each other. Seriously, I had no idea what happened, “I was checking my phone and then Logan came and we talked and… this happened.” I explained with a small smile.

“I called you, like, 10 times!” He sighed loudly and I pulled out my phone from my pocket. I tried to unlock it but the screen was just still black. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried again. Still nothing. I tried again for about 3 times or more but it still didn’t work.

“My phone…” I started to panic and my hands started to shake, “Please don’t say that it’s broken.” I muttered under my breath.

“You can buy another one if it’s really broken,” James said casually like it’s no big deal for him. Oh, correction. It’s really not a big deal for him. It’s not his phone, it’s mine!

“What about all the photos?” I asked him in a small voice, still looking desperately at my beloved BlackBerry.

“You have a copy of it on your laptop, right?” I looked up and nodded slightly, “Well, buy a new one then copy it again to your new phone. Problem solved.” Kendall shrugged his shoulders.

“Excuse me. I gotta leave.” I excused myself from the crowd and walked to my tour bus. I walked in and got into the back room. I closed the door and sat on the ground, curling like a ball. Within a few seconds, tears started to stream down to my face. I actually had no idea what’s going on with me. I was confused, like really confused.

First, Lucy was no longer my best friend because she, kind of, never tried to communicate with me again. Then I had to leave Sterling because I have to tour around the states with my cousin and his friends. And then Kendall’s question a few hours ago. And last, the thing that happened on my album release party. I was just confused and didn’t know what to do. Actually, I had no problem with my phone. I didn’t care if it’s really broken. I could buy a new one, though.

I was more worried of my feelings to Sterling and Logan. I’ve been dating with Sterling for a few months and we haven’t seen each other for a pretty long time. On the other hand, he always said ‘I love you’ to me when I really didn’t feel like he really loved me or I really loved him. I mean, I just didn’t know how he could say that to me if he really loved me when we didn’t meet each other that often and he’s known me for only… what? A few weeks before we started to date?

“Kaylee,” I looked up and saw Kendall walking in and he already changed his clothes, “You should change your clothes right now. I didn’t wanna see you get sick.” He said sincerely and sat next to me. I shook my head at him and he put his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and said, “He kissed me that night,” I started, taking a deep breath, “and I let him to do it. Hell, I even kissed him back when I clearly knew that my boyfriend was on the same building and he might just see it. I felt like I just cheated on Sterling. I’m such a bad girlfriend.”

“No, you’re not a bad girlfriend. Well, I think I know you may be confused because of Sterling and Logan. But I think-“

“I regret it, Kendall. I regret for kissing him back. I don’t know if I could see Sterling in the face again when I have this thing in my mind. I feel guilty, Kendall.” I told him and stood up from the ground, starting to pace back and forth.

“Don’t feel guilty, Kay. You didn’t do anything wrong.” He said with a chuckle.

I widened my eyes and stopped pacing, staring at him in disbelief, “I didn’t do anything wrong? Of course I did! I kissed Logan behind his back. It’s like I cheated on him!” I said in frustrated tone.

“Oh you don’t know what he does behind your back. He may be cheating on you with your best friend.” Kendall muttered and my eyes were about to go out of its sockets.

“Kendall…” I warned him and he stood up, looking pissed, “What was that?!”

“Nothing!” He got defensive and I gave him a look, “I told you it was nothing! Now go change your clothes before you get sick.” He said to me before walking out from the back room and the bus, leaving me standing there with a bigger gray cloud in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
FYI, I only have 5-7 chapters left for this story hehehehe :D
So, comments? it'll mean a lot to me :)