Just Say You're Not Into It.

10

I won't try to hide it.
Or sugar coat it.
Or pretend it never happened.
I had sex with James Maslow.
In the back of his car.
At a park.
He used the three words; My three favorite words: I love you.

Its been a week since then. My mom's been home, the house has been clean and I've been in school. Everything went back to normal. Kendall doesn't know a thing about Logan, Carlos is just as goofy as ever, Logan has gone back to being a stranger, mostly and James and I are currently participating in the fantasy relationship I envisioned when he took my virginity last summer. I pulled my shirt over my head and walked down the hall to my brother's room and knocked on the door. I heard him turn down his music before telling me the door was open.

"Hey."
"Oh, hey Dri. Are you almost ready?" He was of course referring to school. I shurugged.
"As ready as I'll ever be I guess." He returned my shrug and grabbed his things off the floor and his keys off the desk. We walked out in the kitchen where mom was already up and making coffee to pour into her travel mug.
"Enjoy Seattle, Mom."
"Yeah, be safe." I added. In all honetly, I'd completely forgotten she was going away for the weekend. This meant an interesting Friday night.
"Love you both. Be good." She shot us a smile.
"We love you too, Mom." Kendall returned with a smile. She kissed our cheeks and we left. I hadn't been at school for very long before I decided I didn't want to stay. I sat next to James in chemistry and slid him a simple note.

'The house is empty'

He looked up from the note and directly at me. I gave him a smirk and nodded towards the door. I watched the clock and traced designs on his thigh for the rest of the class. When the bell rang he was quick to grab my wrist and pull me out towards the student parking lot. I practically had to run to keep up with him as we wove in and out of the parked cars. Eventually, he slammed me against the side of his car with one hand on my hips and kissed me as he unlocked my door with his free hand. He held my door and I slid in. As soon as he joined me, he asked the important question.

"Do you have anything?" I smiled and pulled a pill bottle from my purse, shaking it in front of his face.
"And this is?"
"Ketamine. Its a disassociative." I put the capsule on my tongue and showed it off to James before swallowing dry. He shook his head and smiled.
"You're fucking crazy Allie."
"Yeah, but you love me for it." His eyes softened.
"I do love you." I returned his smile.
"I love you too." He caught my lips with his briefly before swallowing the pill I'd offered him and pulling out of the parking lot.