Better Than Me

Help Me!

[Franks P.O.V.]
I closed my phone upset. I knew Jen loved him but I loved Jen more than anything. Gerard knew that when he asked her out too. I also know something that would break Jen’s heart if I ever told her. Gerard threatened he would slit my throat if I ever told Jen, and the scary thing is Gerard would actually hurt me.

I went down stairs and saw Bob and Ray playing guitar hero. Bob was kicking Ray’s ass, and Ray was cursing Bob out. I just stood there laughing.

"YOU ASSHOLE! I'M THE LEAD GUITARIST, AND YOU’RE THE FUCKING DRUMMER! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BEAT ME?" Ray screamed in Bobs face.

"I don't know honestly." Bob said with a stupid smile.

"So this must be what you do when your home alone you memorize every note to every song so you can kick my ass." Ray said with a crazed look in his eyes.

"WHO TOLD YOU?" Bob said sarcastically. At this point Ray had left the room in disgust. I picked up the controller and me and bob were mocking Ray.

"Shut up!" Ray called from upstairs. Bob and I rolled our eyes and continued playing.

"So are you and Nicole doing anything tonight?" I asked Bob while we were still playing. Nicole was Bob's girlfriend for like a while and Nicole was really cool. She was almost like one of the guys like Jen, which would make sense since Jen and Nicole are cousins.

"I don't know. I'll probably go over to her house and just hang. OR STAY HERE AND HELP HER MEMORIZE EACH NOTE SO SHE CAN BEAT RAY!" He screamed upstairs.

" THATS IT!" Ray came running down stairs with a plastic bat in his hands. Bob saw the bat and screamed

"OH SHIT!" He got up and ran outside.

Ray followed after, and tackled Bob to the floor, and started beating him with the bat. I just stood on the step shaking my head in disappointment. The neighbor dude was staring at them and laughing.

"GUYS GET INSIDE PEOPLE ARE STARING! ALSO THIS LIKE THE 3RD TIME THIS WEEK ONE OF YOU WAS BEATING THE OTHER WITH A BAT ON The FRONT LAWN!" I screamed.

They ignored me and I just went inside and locked the door. About 10 minutes later they were pounding on the door screaming for me to let them in. I let them and saw the bat had broken in half.
"Bob's big head broke my bat!" Ray complained

"YOU FUCKING ALMOST BROKE MY HEAD!" They started arguing back and fourth. I started laughing. Mikey came down stairs, and was pissed.

"Holy crap I'm on the phone here!" Mikey said holding the phone on his chest.

"Who you talking to?" I asked.

"Katie." He said.

"Who else would he talk to?" Ray said.

"Why don't you go call Steph you stupid bitch." Mikey said.

"OK I will." Ray said going upstairs also.

"I am bored going to call Nicky." He said going downstairs. I was left all alone on the living room.

I love these guys like brothers and now we all live together. It is pretty cool to wake up and know your best friends are like right down stairs or something. Jen and Gerard live at Gerard, and Mikey’s parents old house and that’s right around the corner so were all really close. They were always there for me. Even Gerard before he became an alcoholic.
The only thing that sucked about living with them was they all had girlfriends and when ever the girls would come over every one would have a girl, and I would just sit there all alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :]