Please Be All Mine

"In the library."

Gerard walked me home later. We walked, holding hands, and talked. I felt sad when we reached my house. On my front porch, Gerard placed a soft kiss on my lips, before pulling away slowly.

“I probably won’t be able to see you tomorrow,” he said. “I’m going to be busy.”

“Ok,” I said.

“I’ll see you on Monday,” Gerard said. “In the library.”

I smiled.

“See you then,” I said. Gerard kissed me one more time, quickly, before leaving me to go into my house. I went inside and went into the living room and found my mom watching TV. I sat next to her on the couch and she looked at me. She smiled.

“So,” my mom said. “Is Gerard your boyfriend?”

I felt myself blush.

“Yeah,” I said.

“He seem like he’s a nice boy,” she said before turning back to the TV. I sat and watched it with her for a few minutes before yawning loudly.

“I think I’m gonna go to bed,” I said. I leaned over and kissed my mom on the cheek. “Good night.”

“Good night, Ellie,” she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry about posting 2 fillers in a row. I'm kind of stuck with this story. So it might be a few days before my next update. If you have any ideas, either post them in a comment or message me. Whichever ^_^ Thanks! Also, thank you to all the commenters!
~Sally