Please Be All Mine

Frank

Gerard walked me to school Monday morning. We kissed quickly before going our separate ways. It kind of sucked dating a guy a grade above you. I was a junior and he was a senior. We had no classes together. I only got to see him in the library after school and the morning, if he walked me to school.

My morning classes went by slowly until finally it was time for lunch. I got my lunch and headed toward my usual table, where I usually sat by myself. But today, someone I didn’t recognize occupied my table. I headed to the new table, figuring he was a new. I set my tray on the table and sat down, the guy looking up from his lunch to stare at me in surprise.

“Are you new?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Frank,” he said.

“I’m Ellie,” I said. We sat in silence. He returned his eyes to his lunch and picked at it. I stared at him for a moment. He was very good looking. I wanted to know more about him. I shook my head a little. I can’t be thinking about other guys right now when I had Gerard now. I looked down at my lunch and started to eat. I felt Frank staring at me but didn’t look up.

The rest of the afternoon went by slowly. Frank was in practically all my afternoon classes. I couldn’t help stealing glances at him. I mentally slapped myself. This needed to stop before it got out of hand.

As soon as the final bell rang, I rushed to my locker and then to the library. I went toward mine and Gerard’s usual table, only to find it occupied by Frank. I headed for it anyways.

“Hey Frank,” I said, sitting down across from him. He looked at me in surprise, yet again.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hope you don’t mind me sitting here,” I said. “I usually sit here.”

“Oh,” he said. “I can move if you want.”

“No,” I said, smiling. “You can stay.

I looked behind Frank and saw Gerard coming. I smiled more and waved at him. Gerard smiled and waved back. When he reached the table, he kissed me on the cheek before sitting down.

“Hey, El,” he said. He looked at Frank. “Who’s this?”

“This is Frank,” I said. “He’s new. Frank, this is Gerard.”

“Hey,” said Gerard smiling.

“Hey,” said Frank. After a moment of silence, Gerard pulled out his sketching notebook and began to draw, Frank returned to the homework he had been working on, and I pulled out a book and began to read, occasionally glancing at Frank. Something about him just wouldn’t let me stop looking at him. After stealing yet another look at Frank, I looked at Gerard. He was looking at me, with a small frown. I smiled at him and his frown quickly changed to a smile and he returned to drawing. I had to stop looking at Frank. I had Gerard, and I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got an idea ; ) It might be obvious, but oh well :/ Feedback?
~Sally