Please Be All Mine

Hot

I knew I shouldn’t be doing this. I knew it was wrong. But hey, old habits die hard. I was currently position behind my favorite bookshelf, watching Frank with interest while at the same time feeling guilty. I had told Gerard I wouldn’t be able to make it to the library today because my mom wanted me to go right home. I had lied to Gerard. I felt like I was cheating on him. I tried forgetting about lying to Gerard by continuing to intently stare at Frank. So intently, I almost screamed when arms wrapped around my waist and I felt someone rest their head on my shoulder. I turned my head as best I could and saw it was Gerard. I didn’t say anything.

“Now, Ellie,” said Gerard. “You wouldn’t happen to be spying on Frank, now would you?”

I stayed silent.

“I take it you are spying on Frank,” he said calmly. He let go of my waist and turned me around so that I was facing him. He pushed some of my hair out of my face. “Want to talk about it?”

“I’m sorry, Gerard,” I said, looking him straight in the eyes. “I guess… it’s just that I’m sort of addicted to spying on people. I was so used to watching you, but I have you now. I guess I just felt some need to spy on someone.”

Gerard nodded in understanding.

“It’s ok,” he said. We stayed silent for a moment and then Gerard smirked.

“What?” I asked. He said nothing, but quickly placed his lips on my neck, kissing it softly. My neck was very ticklish, and I had to suppress a small giggle. “Gerard, not here.”

Gerard took his lips from my neck and looked at me.

“I couldn’t resist,” he said, winking at me. “You spying on other people and hiding back here is kind of hot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm gonna end this story soon. There will be at least 1 more, maybe more. But I'm ending this soon. But I really want to start a new story. So, if tell me what you'd like to see in the new story and/or who you want as the main male character ; )
~Sally