Please Be All Mine

Embarrassed

The next morning, I was surprised and mortified to see Gerard standing outside my house.

“What are you doing here?” I said after I recovered from my shock.

“I thought I’d walk with you to school,” he said, smiling. I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

“Can’t you just leave me alone?” I asked.

“No,” said Gerard, catching up to me and walking next to me. “I told you I want to find out why you were spying on me.”

“Isn’t it enough that you embarrassed me?” I asked.

“How did I embarrass you?” he replied. “It’s not like there was anybody around when I caught you.”

“So,” I said. “You still embarrassed me.”

I tried to walk ahead of him but he just sped up as well to keep up with me. I was getting frustrated.

“Well you shouldn’t have been spying on me,” Gerard said, smirking. I just glared at him and he laughed.

“Shut up,” I mumbled. Gerard let out a soft chuckle.

“Tell you what,” said Gerard stopping and turning to face me. I stopped too. “If you just tell me why you were spying on me, I’ll leave you alone.”

I just stood there, staring at him. Was he crazy? I couldn’t just tell him. I couldn’t tell him I liked him. Well, I could, but I didn’t want to. I’m too scared to find out how he would react. Grr. I could tell him, but I didn’t want him to leave me alone if I did. What was I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it ^_^ Feedback?
~Sally