Please Be All Mine

Blackmail

“I told you,” I started. “I had nothing better to do.”

Yeah, right, was I going to tell him the real reason.

“Still don’t believe you,” he said. I started walking to school. Gerard walked next to me again. I sighed in annoyance and didn’t say anything the rest of the way to school.

---

Of course at the end of the school day, Gerard was leaning against my locker, waiting for me. I was glad to kind of be getting to know him, but it was kind of annoying how it was happening.

“What do you want?” I asked when I reached him.

“I still want to know why you were spying on me,” he said. I stepped forward.

“Can you get out of my way?” I said. I just wanted to go home, and he was slowing me down.

“Sure,” he said, smiling coolly at me. He stepped away from my locker and I quickly stepped forward, quickly unlocking my locker. I threw my books in and grabbed what I needed. After closing my locker, I headed toward the exit. But again I was stopped when Gerard grabbed a hold of my wrist.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Home,” I said. I tried to pull my wrist from his grip but he wasn’t letting go. Gerard smirked. “What? Is there someplace else I need to be?”

“Yep,” he said, grinning at me. “You’re going to be joining me in the library.”

“Why?” I asked, getting annoyed.

“Just because,” he said. Still holding my wrist, he started to pull me towards the library. I decided I might as well. So I willingly let him lead me to the library and to the table he always sat at. I sat across from him. When he sat down, he smiled at me again.

“Isn’t this fun?” Gerard said.

“Yeah,” I said sarcastically. “Loads.”

“Good,” he said. “Because I’d like you to join me in the library everyday after school.”

“And what if I don’t?” I asked.

“I’ll let everyone know you’re a creepy stalker,” he said. “The only way you’ll get out of this is if you tell me why you’ve been spying on me.”

“So you’re blackmailing me?” I asked. Gerard thought for a moment.

“Yeah,” said Gerard. “I guess I am.”

I groaned. What had I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update. A little longer than usual, but not too long :P I'll have to try and write a nice long chapter soon. Maybe this weekend if I get a good idea for a long one ; )
Also, thanks again for all the comments!! I love them all.
~Sally