Please Be All Mine

"Sorry"

I quickly left the table, following Gerard after he had rushed out of the library. When I got outside, I saw he was a good ways down the sidewalk. I started to run and quickly got closer to him. I slowed down to a walk. I was right behind him.

“Gerard,” I said. He ignored me and started to walk a little faster. I sped up too. “Gerard.”

He still didn’t say anything or look at me. I reached forward and grabbed his wrist. I stopped walking and so did Gerard. He looked down at my hand, which had a firm hold on his wrist, then looked at me.

“How long have you been drawing me for?” I asked. He looked away from me.

“Just today,” he said. I reached my other hand and forced his eyes to meet mine.

“Are you telling the truth?” I asked. He nodded, not taking his eyes from mine. “Why were you drawing me?”

“You’re just so beautiful,” he said quietly. I saw a blush creeping into his face. “I couldn’t help but draw you.”

I smiled shyly. I could feel myself starting to blush.

“I’m sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable,” he said.

“No, it didn’t,” I said. “I was just kind of surprised. You’re very talented.”

“Thanks,” he said. We stood there staring at each other for a few seconds. I realized I was still holding onto his wrist and I quickly let go of it.

“Want me to walk you home?” Gerard finally asked.

“Uh, I guess,” I said. “If you want to.”

“Ok,” he said. “I don’t live far from you anyways.”

We started towards my house, neither of us saying anything. It stayed silent till we reached my house.

“I guess I’ll see you at the library tomorrow,” I said. Gerard smirked.

“Yeah,” he said. I was about to turn and go into my house when Gerard leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips. It lasted only a few seconds before Gerard quickly pulled away.

“Sorry,” he mumbled. Blushing furiously, he turned and went quickly in the direction of his house before I could react. Gerard had just kissed me. Did that mean he liked me?
♠ ♠ ♠
When I had a snow day today I had this whole big plan to write at least 2 updates for you today.. But I was kind of busy so I only wrote 1 update..This one. I hope you like it ^_^ Feedback?
~Sally