Sequel: August Is Over
Status: Active. Comments = Updates

Secret Valentine

Just Close Your Eyes...

"That was odd." Alex admitted right after his friends left my house.

"I agree completely." I laughed as I put the last of Lexi’s presents in her room. She was sleeping soundly. I walked back out into the hall where he was standing. "Thank you for coming."

"No problem." Alex nodded. "I guess I better go now."

Alex just stood there a minute before opening his arms for a hug. I laughed, stepping into his arms. It was weird hugging Alex. We barely touched at all, except for last week, in over two years. It was a good weird, at least. His hugs were nice.

"I miss you, Alex." I mumbled into his chest.

"I miss you too, Aly."

I heard a smile in his voice. I looked up at him, and surely enough, he was grinning down at me. I smiled back. His smile then turned into that classic smirk of his. He leaned down, his lips connecting with mine for a prolonged kiss that gave me butterflies.

"Follow me." I whispered in his ear before I drug him into my room, closing the door behind us.

 ♥♥♥

I woke up only a few hours later with my legs tangled with Alex’s, and my white sheets. I rubbed my groggy eyes before looking over at a snorking Alex. The sheet only covered his lower half of this body, leaving his chest and torso fully exposed. I lightly chuckled then I looked around my room for my clothes. I swiped up my outfit from earlier tonight. I put them in my hamper, before picking up Alex’s boxers and his black v-neck shirt. I put them on, making me giggle.

I picked up my cell phone, seeing that it was only two in the morning. I paced in my kitchen nervously. What will Alex think when he wakes up in the buff? I don’t know how I could even begin to explain what was running through my head. I groaned, and finally stopped my pacing. I took a seat at my piano that my grandmother gave me when I was seven. I played softly, trying my best not to disturb Alex and Lexi when they were sleeping so soundly.

"Still can’t sleep all through the night, huh?"

I jumped, and turned to face him. He was standing closer to my piano than I thought, and only had my sheet wrapped around him.

"Yeah." I turned back around toward the piano. Alex slid on the bench beside of me.

"What are you doing?"

"I’m just messing around with notes, and such." I informed him. "Nothing too important."

"Hmmm." He nodded. "How long have you been awake?"

"About thirty minutes." I laughed. "Not to long, I promise."

"Well, how about you come back to your bed with me?"

He gave me that sexy smirk only Alex would.

I almost smiled back.

"Sure. I’ll be there soon. Just give me a few more minutes, kay?" I asked him.

Alex knew when to give me space. This was one of those times.

"Kay." His lips pressed my cheek before he went back up to my room. I let my head drop to the piano top. It took my five minutes before shutting the piano. I climbed back up my stairs, and went into my room. Alex wasn’t in there yet, so I laid down on my almost bare bed. I let my eyes close, only in thought. I felt his arms wrap around my body only a minute later.

"Alex?" I asked, not daring to open my eyes.

"Hm?" His head buried into my shoulder.

"H-how often do you want to do...this?" I asked slowly as I finally opened my eyes.

"Whenever you want." He mumbled into my ear, sending goose bumps everywhere.

"Now?" I simply asked, biting my bottom lip. Alex looked up at me a second before pressing his lips back to mine.

His clothes that I was wearing were in the floor moments later.

♥♥♥ 

I woke back up in time for school, and in my bed alone. I groaned, getting up, showering, and walking into Lexi’s room after I was dried off. I woke up the now 3-year old to get ready for day care. When I was done dressing her, we both went into my room. Lexi sat on my bed as I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I slipped on my converse, and I turned toward Lexi.

"How do I look baby?"

"You look pretty, mommy." She smiled, and clapped loudly.

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing in awe.

"Come on. It’s time to leave."

I drove her to the day care center, and drove quickly to school. I applied my cherry red lip gloss before getting out of my car. When I reached my locker, Mandy was standing there along with Rian’s girlfriend, Liz.

"Took you long enough," Mandy joked with me.

"Sorry, long night." I mumbled as I opened my locker door. A piece of paper fluttered out. I bent over, picking it up before they could notice.

"Sleeping disorder?" Liz asked me.

"Yeah." I half lied.

I blamed Alex for the other half.

The bell rang loudly.

"We gotta go, see you at lunch?"

"Yeah." I nodded in agreement. "Bye guys."

"Bye." They replied in unison.

Once they were out of my sight, I unfolded the piece of pater.

 

Aly, Sorry about running off this morning.
I’ll make it up to you. I promise.

- Alex

I scoffed. Yeah, I’m sure. Alex never made anything up to me before. Why should this time be any different?

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex isn't too nice in this story.... fair warning.....but he DOES change :)

Comment if you want an update ;D