Status: completed;

Keep Running

New Girl in the Zone

Frank and Mary came back from the back room and it was so obvious that they had just had sex. Their hair was messed up, her makeup was smeared, he had bite marks all down his neck, and they were both stumbling to make it back to us.

Gerard didn’t want me to fall asleep so early but he was bouncing his left leg and it was so relaxing. The diner door opened as soon as Mikey was about to speak and I moved my head closer to Gerard’s tummy. He smoothed my hair out and put his hand on his ray gun.

“Mikey, who is it?” he asked since Mikey was just staring at the person, looking mesmerized.

“Its…a girl. A very hot girl at that.” Ugh, pig. Gerard turned back and I saw his eyes grow wide.

“Holy shit. You think I got a chance, bro?”

“Uh, as the little brother, I’m obliged to say, hell yeah. So…fuck no.” Gerard sighed deeply and I raised my eyebrow, punching him in the balls in the process.

“Ow fuck! Travis, what the hell!” he rolled over to the right until he was on the ground. I casually slid out of the booth and stepped over him, looking back at Mikey.

Mikey looked at me and gave me a big kiss on my cheek. “I don’t know what you did but you gave me some kind of luck to get this girl in here. I love you!”

“You’ll be sorry for kissin’ my girl, Mikes.” Gerard growled from the floor. I ruffled Mikey’s hair and strutted over to the girl, trying to make it seem like I owned the diner and the boys. Mary, eh, she’s a squatter in my diner.

The girl didn’t look too bad. She was dressed in dusty and ripped faded blue jeans, a black and purple plaid button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black and white Converse, and had a pair of black aviators rested on her tousled blonde hair.

Yeah, I could see why Gerard and Mikey got all wide eyed. She was pretty hot but I’m not about to have her steal my man.

Apparently, Frank got excited too because Mary was flipping the girl off behind her back and mouthing swear words. I whistled and she looked at me. We did the casual nod and she made her way over to me, placing her hand on her hip as we both looked at the girl.

“Uh, hello there. What brings you to my diner?” I asked, cocking my head to the side. I would’ve ran my fingers through my hair but I guess the dye Mikey had used was only temporary and it started to tangle it.

“I’m here because I’m looking for a Travis Boston Parker.” Everyone froze and Mary looked at me like I had grown a second head on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!