Status: completed;

Keep Running

Party...Meet Travis

Party Poison’s POV

The girl fell in my arms and Frank helped me lead her to the Trans-Am. Damn, she’s beautiful. Her medium length choppy black and red hair compliments her chocolate eyes. My fingers traced her light caramel colored arm as she lay in my lap. Kobra glanced at me from the front seat and shook his head.

“It’ll never happen, Party.” He stated sternly.

“Aren’t I the oldest out of us two, Mikey?” I asked, raising my eyebrow. You gotta love Mikey, but sometimes he gets it twisted. Ray started the car and pulled off from her house in Battery City. I looked down at her beautiful face and realized what Mikey said was true.

It would never happen.

Killjoys can’t stay attached to one girl. We need our space, we need to run. Correction, we need to keep running. The girl turned again and was now in Frank’s lap, gripping his pants as if it were a blanket. He blinked and looked over at me, raising his weird (yet perfectly shaped) eyebrows.

Frank pointed down to her and mouthed the words, ‘Help me.’ The girl closed her eyes tighter and sat up abruptly, gripping two jelly bracelets on her wrist. She looked at me, then Frank, then Mikes, then Ray.

“Fuck. I wanna go home.” She demanded. Ray chuckled and sped the car up more. “Ass...” she muttered.

“Nice way to wake up, what’s your name?” Mikey looked back at her.

“Why the hell would I tell you?”

“Party, why did you pick the stubborn bitch?” Frank piped in.

“Oh fuck you!” she yelled and punched him in the arm. Frank rolled his eyes and I took a deep breath.

“Please, what is your name?” I asked calmly. The girl sighed and ran her fingers through the left side of her hair, my side. The scent of caramel rushed over me and I bit my lip so I wouldn’t be tempted to smell her hair.

“Travis Parker, Travie for short.” Travie huffed and sat back in her seat. Alright, first name bases. We’ve accomplished something here.

“Well, I’m…”

“I know, Party Poison. That’s Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, and Jet Star.” She stated.

Damn, she was cute and all, but her patience is shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short so I'm gonna post up chapter 3.