Cool kids never Lie,Outcast's never really Die.

Chapter 4

On Monday Abbi didn’t walk to school with us, She didn’t apologize like she meant it, She didn’t even look at us. Not that I cared. Toby did though.

“ Why?” He moaned, flopping into his desk. “ Why, why, why, why, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?”

“Shush Toby, people are looking.”

“No Serah. I will not shush. We have been abandoned by our only true friend!!!!” I couldn’t tell if he was joking or being serious .

“If your gonna act like that, go to drama class.” I suggested, resting my head on my desk.

“No point.” He said in his normal voice, which indicated he was joking. “ I got drama next. Hahaha Hahaha”

“Ha-ha No”

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked

I stared at him, “Isn’t it obvious?”

“umm….no. Not really.”
Now don’t get me wrong, as much as I loved Toby and cherished him very much he was one of the most clueless people I knew at the best of times. I rolled my eyes at him.

+ + + + + +

“Open-wide” Toby laughed

I opened my mouth and tried to catch the piece of pink popcorn. He threw it and it hit me in the forehead. This made him laugh even more. We were at his house watching cable guy on his bed room floor still waiting on Jeremy.

“My turn” I laughed “Open up.” I threw an orange popcorn at his pointed nose.

“You did that on purpose!” He jumped on top of me, trying to shove a piece of popcorn between my zipped tight lips. He caught my eye’s and blushed furiously, but didn’t move.

“CABLE GUY!!!!!” The TV screeched.

Toby jumped a little, I just laughed and pushed him off me. At that moment Jeremy walked in.

He smirked “where’s Abbi?”

“Didn’t your bitch girlfriend tell you? We don’t hang with her anymore” I said.

“Yeah. She said something about that. I wasn’t listening though.” He smirked again and sat down on Toby’s desk chair.

“Why did you have to come?” Toby asked “I didn’t even invite you.”

“I know,Serah did.”
Toby shot a look at me, I just shrugged popping a piece popcorn into my mouth and throwing another piece at Jeremy. Toby just glared at Him, folding his arms and pouting.
“Pick your lip up pouty-pants.” I said tickling Toby. He hit my hands away, looking annoyed. I sighed, and beckoned Jeremy over.

“Do mind leaving for a moment.” I whispered in his ear. “ I need to talk to Toby.

He nodded and left the room.

“ What’s wrong?” I asked

“Nothing”

“As soon as Jeremy shows up you get into a mood. Why?”

“You never even asked if he could come over. You presumed I wouldn’t mind.” He burst out. “ well I do mind, Serah. I wanted to hang with you and you alone.”

“ Well I’ll stay the night. How about that? And we can hang when he’s left.”

“Okay.” He smiled at me

“Your such a drama queen” I laughed and pulled him up.
He hugged me tightly “ I love you Serah.”

“Aw I love you too Tobe.”

“Promise me you wont ever want to be popular. Promise.”

“I promise. Just as long as you don’t ever wanna be popular.” I squeezed his hand and smiled up into bright blue eyes

“Never.”