Status: Incomplete

Hitachiin Triplets: Long Lost Sister

Chapter 3: "The Prank"

Twenty minutes later, Kameko was extremely bored and then her brothers told her to come in. She opened the door, surprised that it was open, she went in, and saw Hikaru & Kaoru in a yaoi-ish pose. "What the hell...", Kameko stared in shock and had a nose bleed. "Hey there Kameko-chan.", Hikaru smirked at her while holding Kaoru covered in towels. "Did you know that we're homo?", Kaoru winked. "AHHHH!!!! DAMMIT!", she screamed and fainted. The brothers laughed at her as she layed on the floor shocked. "Hahahaha, she totally FELL for it!", Hikaru said hysterically. "But usually, GIRLS would LOVE our yaoi-ness, hehehe", Kaoru laughed along. As Kameko stayed fainted, the two brothers just took off the towels and got dressed.

As soon as they got out of the bathroom, they dragged Kameko to their bed and sat down beside her. She woke up and blinked at them. "What happend?", she asked. "You've been fooled by our homo prank.", Kaoru giggled. "Normally, that'd be the cheapest prank in our book, but heck.", Hikaru said. "And don't worry, we're not really homo.", Kaoru smiled at her. "WHAT THE HELL?! You guys are totally CRAZY...", Kameko groaned to them. "Yeah, we sure are!", the brothers giggled wildly. As the day went by, the three soon became loving siblings now that they evened the score. Kaoru, Hikaru, and Kameko all walked together along the beach at sunset. Then they all saw Haruhi and Tamaki sitting on a beach towel together. The brothers were shocked! They went running towards the couple yelling, "TAMAKI!!! STOP FOOLING AROUND WITH OUR GIRL!!", the two of them tackled Tamaki before he kissed Haruhi. "UH...", Tamaki said as he got stomped on. "OUCH... BAKAS!", He began fighting off Kaoru & Hikaru. Then Kameko starting talking to Haruhi, "So... whose the blond guy? And what's your name?", she smiled. "Oh, I'm Haruhi and that blonde & obnoxious guy is my daddy... more like boyfriend though.", Haruhi sighed. Kameko laughed at her because she said it so easily and at how funny Tamaki and her brothers were fighting over a girl. The three men continued to fight, "YOU PERVERT! KISSING HARUHI-CHAN!", Kaoru yelled hitting Tamaki on the head with a paper fan and angry face. "YEAH, OUR LORD IS A BIG PERVERT!", Hikaru kicked Tamaki around on the ground.

Kameko started laughing very loudly and the brothers stopped. They looked at Kameko, "WHAT?!", the shouted. "Oh-ho-ho-ho, it's just funny because of all the irony! I mean seriously, I NEVER knew you fight over girls like this... and you know, if I were gay, I would steal Haruhi-san from all three of you.", Kameko giggled. Tamaki was laying on the ground dead and when he heard Kameko said that he jumped up, "NO! NOBODY TAKES MY HARUHI!!", and he grabbed Haruhi and ran away with her. Afterwards, it was dark and the triplets were looking up at the stars. "Pretty stars tonight, eh, Kameko-chan?", Kaoru & Hikaru both said. "Hai... they are beautiful, my step mother is up there... she died a few years ago.", Kameko said softly. Her brothers looked at her with pity and thought that maybe she isn't such a bratty and bad girl after all. Then their sister fell asleep on Kaoru, and they went home. Kaoru carried her and felt something like a love connection. No... it's wrong to "love" my own sister..., Kaoru thought to himself. He tried to get rid of his unrequited feelings for Kameko, but he wasn't able to, sooner or later... he would probably fall in love with her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeeeah. <3