Status: Incomplete

Hitachiin Triplets: Long Lost Sister

The family secret that's been kept for so many years was that Hikaru and Kaoru have a triplet sister who is younger than Kaoru and was supposedly kidnapped from the hospital in which all three were born. The "twins" themselves at first feel uncomfortable as Kameko, the missing but homecoming triplet sister, introduces herself in a rather hyped manner. Yet as she lives with them, one of her brothers grows a fondness of her and unconsciously feels her to be the answer as to what he had let the other brother have...
  1. Prologue and Chapter 1: "Hyper Bunny Arrives"
    The tale of triplets begins. Hikaru and Kaoru meet their triplet sister Kameko.
  2. Chapter 2: "The Truth Is Revealed?!"
    The truth of who Kameko is and why she's come home is revealed by Mrs. Hitachiin.
  3. Chapter 3: "The Prank"
    Kameko's caught up in the mania she's caused for her brothers, but eventually they warm up significantly to one another...
  4. Chapter 4: "The Beach"
    The Hitachiin triplets go to the beach and have a good time. One of the triplets daydreams while at the beach...
  5. Chapter 5: "New Student Kameko"
    The Hitachiin brothers learn that Kameko's been registered into Ouran and Kameko at first arrival sees the popularity of her older brothers...