When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

"Yeah I know mom!" I said to my mom over the phone as I was looking for an outfit.

"Well I just don't want you to get in trouble. So no alcohol, drugs, no sex."

"Bye," I said as I hung up on her.

I thought she just called me to see how I was doing, but nope. She just wanted to know everything that I was doing. I slipped about the party I was going to on accident. She gave me the riles acting as as if I'm still a little kid. She calls me at the wrong times too. I am trying to focus on what to wear. I mean I wanna look hot for Gabe. OK and maybe Brendon. I finally decided on this jean skirt with a black tank top and black flats. I straightened my hair and put on a black headband with white polka dots and did my make up. As I was finishing up my make up, I heard a car honking and knew it was Brendon.

"Bye Grandma," I yelled as I ran out the door.

As I was walking to Brendon's car, I noticed a girl sitting in the front seat. It's probably just a friend.

"Hey," I said as I got in the back.

"Hey, Katie this is Amber. Amber this is Katie."

"Hi nice to meet you," she said.

"You too."

"Amber is my girlfriend."

When he said those words it stung. I was so mad. I thought he liked me, but I guess I was wrong. I have the worst guy troubles ever.

"That's cool," I said with a fake smile.

"Yeah we've been dating for 2 weeks right babe?" Amber said.

"Yeah."

I wonder why he didn't tell me? On the way there I had to listen to Amber going on an on about how her and Brendon met. She was so ugly! Her hair was all frizzy and she had bucked teeth and acne. Well OK maybe not. But I wish she did so then it would make me feel better. She was actually pretty. She had long brown hair and green eyes. Why in the hell did Brendon have to date a pretty girl? I just kept smiling and nodding with an accusal yeah, but not paying attention at all. There has to be something wrong with her. Prostitution? Drug dealer? Gambler? Bad Grades? Anything? Maybe she's a stuffer?

"Yeah tomorrow I have to go to the orphanage to read to the children," She said.

Dude what the fuck? She's like Saint Mary or something. I think I could see a halo on top of her head. Is this the type of girl Brendon wants? Well whatever he can have her.

I was so happy when we got there. I was the first person out of the car. Gabe was having his party at the Palms hotel. God Amber clung to Amber like flies cling to shit. I was glad when we finally reached the door. I was tired of her babbling. As the door opened, I was met with the smexy Gabe Saporta.

"Hey Brendon," Gabe said.

"Hey," he said as we walked in.

"Gabe this is Amber my girlfriend and my friend Katie."

"Nice to meet both of you."

He gave Amber a hug and have me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I just giggled like a little fan girl while my face turned red. Why did he have to be so devilishly sexy?
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is another update. Yeah i have nothing else to do. The snow won't pack so I can't build a snowman. =( But again comments please? I'm not going to update again til I get more comments.