When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

Shut Up And Let Me Go

Before I knew it, it was time to go to the concert. I heard Gabe honk his horn and I rushed down the stairs. I was really eager to see who we were going to see.

“Bye Grandpa I'm leaving,” I yelled.

“Katie remember no drinking. If you get arrested again you're going straight home.”

“Yeah Yeah I know,” I said as I walked out the door.

“Hey,” I said as I got into Gabe's car.

“Hey,” he said back as he kissed me.

“So are you going to tell me who we are seeing?”

“No.”

“Why not?” I said pouting.

“Because it's a surprise.”

“I hate surprises.”

“I know.”

As we pulled up to the building I saw panic at the disco's bus and it made me happy.

“Aw we're seeing panic?”

“No Elton John. Of course Panic at the disco.”

“That would be so coll if we saw Elton John!”

“Are you serious? You do know he's gay right?”

“Yeah gay guys are awesome!”

“Whatever you say.”

Before we got out of the car, Gabe put on a hat, sunglasses, and a fake mustache.

“So if any teenie fan girls start to attack me, save yourself.”

“Stop being so dramatic Gabe.”

When we finally made it backstage I was so happy to see the boys again.

“Hey guys!” I said as I ran into their room.

“Katie!” They all said running toward me giving me hugs.

Amber was there and gave me a dirty look. I just shrugged it off cause I never liked her anyway.

“Spencer, has your beard gotten softer?” I asked.

“Well I have been washing it and putting condition in it. Fructis!” he said.

“You wash your beard?” Gabe asked.

“Gabe?” Brendon asked.

“Yeah?” Gabe replied.

“Oh I didn't realize that was you.”

“Yeah me either. I thought it was just some weirdo that snuck backstage,” Ryan chimed in.

“No I'm in disguise so I don't get attacked by fans.”

“Don't worry nobody would ever attack you looking like that,” Spencer said.

“Hey at least I don't wash my beard.”

“Yeah cause you're not man enough to grow one.”

Me and Jon were just sitting back watching and laughing at the two.

“Hey guys 5 minutes til the show starts. Who are you?” Zack asked pointing to Gabe.

“You shouldn't be in here,” Zack said taking Gabe by his arm.

“Zack it's me Gabe,” he said as he took his sunglasses off.

“Oh hey Gabe. Sorry I didn't recognize you. I thought you were a creeper.”

Everybody was cracking up. It was so funny.

“Shut up you guys. I have to wear this,” Gabe said.

“It's the mustache,” Jon said still laughing.

“Yeah right I look good,” Gabe said running a hand through his hair, “Don't you think Katie?”

“No,” I said.

“Whatever you know deep down inside you do. But anyway we better go ahead to the pit.”

“OK. Well you guys have a good show,” I said.

“Thanks,” they replied.

“Wait, I'm going to go with you guys,” Amber said.

“Okay that cool,” I said giving her a fake smile.

Oh great. I can't believe I have to be by this slut.
Right as soon as we got down there, Amber started complaining about everything.

“Oh my god it's too hot in here.”

“There are too may people here.”

I just gave Gabe a death glare.

“What? It's not my fault,” he said.

“Yeah but you could've told her no.”

“You could've too.”

“Yeah I know.”

The lights dimmed and the crowd went wild.

“Good evening Las Vegas!” Brendon's voice echoed through the whole building.

And of course everybody was screaming like maniacs.

“Man those lights are too bright,” Amber said as she kept running her mouth.

God why can't she just shut her gob!
Panic started playing That Green Gentleman while everybody was singing and dancing. Everyone that is except Amber. She looked like she was bored and didn't want to be here.

Their whole show was amazing so far. Toward the end they started playing When the Day Met the Night which is one of my favorite songs. But I felt kind of awkward. It seemed that Brendon was looking at me while he was singing the song. I knew that he wasn't looking at Amber cause she was right beside me. I think she finally realized cause the next thing I know, Amber pushed me and I fall into Gabe.

“What the hell?” I yelled.

“Stop staring at Brendon. He doesn't even like you. So why don't you just leave him alone,” Amber said.

“What are you talking about me and Brendon are just friends.”

“Yeah right why don't you just shut the fuck up you little bitch.”

“Don't even fucking tell me what to do you fucking tramp,” I yelled as I punched her in the jaw.

“You bitch!” she yelled.

She pulled me down to the ground by my hair. Yes it's so stupid when girls pull on you hair when you're in a fight. What a pansy. People started crowding around us and Gabe tried to pull me off her as I threw punches. Soon the security guard were trying to through he crowd and Panic stopped playing.

“Would you two stop it!” Brendon said in the microphone.

The security guard finally made it through the crowd and pulled us apart. But we were still kicking and screaming at each other.

“Why don't you just go back to rehab and leave cause you are clearly on drugs again,” Amber said.

I just stood there stunned with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believer her.

“W-who told you?” I asked chocking back tears.

“Brendon, he told me everything.”

I looked up at Brendon and he just stood there not knowing what to do. I got out of the grip of the guard and ran out of there crying.

“Katie! Wait!” Gabe yelled running after me.

“God what a cry baby,” Amber said as I ran out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah I finally updated. I actually forgot about my story til somebody reminded me. This chapter isn't that great but it's just a filler. But still please comment and tell me what you think.