When the Moon Fell in Love With the Sun

With A Little Help From My Friends

"Katie? Katie?" a voice said.

"Matt?" I said as the body came closer.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around and saw i was hooked up to machines.

"You're in a hospital. You gave us all a scare."

"Why did you have to go?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I got drunk at a party and I drove home."

"Why did you do that? You are so stupid. You left be all by myself."

"No I didn't. You still have Mom, Dad, and Chris. Not to mention your friends and Grandma and Grandpa. A lot of people care about you. Don't make the mistake OK?"

"Oh like you did?"

"Yeah,but just because I did something stupid doesn't mean you have to."

"I'm gonna miss you Matt. I love you," I said as I gave him a hug.

"I love you too, but I have to go. So take care of yourself and don't do anything else stupid," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I won't," I said crying as I watched him disappear.

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I looked around and saw my grandma and grandpa sitting in a chair. My grandma finally looked up and saw that I was awake.

"Katie! Honey don't you ever do that again," she said crying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Jerry, Jerry get your ass up," my grandma said.

"Oh hi Kate your awake?"

My grandma just kept hugging me over and over again. I felt so bad for scaring her like that, but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Did you tell mom?"

"yeah but she couldn't make the flight because she has to work. But she sends her love."

"Oh wow. How nice to choose work over your own daughter."

"Honey, she's really depressed right now about Matt, give her some time."

"OK."

As I said that, Mr. Urie, Mrs. Urie, and Brendon walked in.

"How are you honey?" Mrs. Urie asked.

"I'm fine now. You didn't have to come visit me."

"But we wanted to young lady," Mr. Urie said.

"OK well thanks then."

"Do you know where any coffee s?" my grandpa asked.

"yeah I saw one, come on I'll show you," my grandma replied.

"Coffee does sound good." Mrs. Urie chimed in.

Everybody left leaving me and Brendon alone in the room/ He wasn't saying anything just staring at his shoes.

"Why did you do that?" he asked still looking at his shoes.

"I don't know I was just overwhelmed by everything I guess."

"I was s worried," he said sitting on the bed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't know what I would do without you," he said as he cupped my cheek in his hand.

He looked deep in my eyes as I looked into his. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he just kissed my cheek instead. I was sad but oh well, maybe I can try later.

"So are you OK now?"

"Yeah, Matt helped me out," I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I didn't think I would have time tomorrow to do the update so I decided to go ahead and write it. Comments please?