Status: Complete

This Love Was Accidental

Aria, I Love You

"Okay," Jack whispered and nodded.

"I did fall in love with Alex, Jack." I allowed myself to admit. "I was going to tell you that day at the park, but you never gave me the chance."

"But then you ran?"

I nodded.

"Alex came and we sort of got into a argument. He’s upset over Demi still." I told him. "Anyway, I came to realize that I needed a lot of time to myself."

"Ooh." Jack nodded. "I should go then. I don’t want to smother you or anything."

I shook my head.

"NO! Jack, stay." I pulled him back down beside of me. "We can watch the movie together?"

"That would be awesome." He laughed. Jack tugged me into his side, and we watched the movie. It wasn’t long into the movie that Jack turned his attention toward me.

"What Jack?" I asked, pausing the movie again.

"I can’t hold it in anymore."

"Hold it in?...Jack if you have to piss, the bathroom is right down the hall."

I was confused.

"No, Aria. That’s not what I meant." He laughed. "I love you. I want to be with you. Yes, it hurts me that you’ve slept with Alex. And yes, it hurts to know that you love him too, but Aria, I am IN LOVE with you. I’ve been in love with you since I was sixteen."

"Tell me honestly, did you know that I liked you the entire time?"

Jack nodded, turning red from embarrassment.

"I did. I didn’t realize that I like you until that Danny kid asked you out."

I nodded.

"Oh."

"Are we having like a truth out or something?"

I shrugged.

"I guess."

"Then tell me something that I don’t know."

"Alex was my first kiss." I told him.

That was a secret I had been keeping since I was fourteen.

"Whoa." Jack was taken back. "Really?"

"Yupp." I popped the p.

"I lost my virginity when I was sixteen, to Alex’s girlfriend, Maria."

"What the hell?!" I gasped. "And you didn’t tell him?!"

Jack shook his head.

"I was too ashamed."

"But still, Jack! You should have at least told Alex."

"Ha. That’s a good one." He rolled his eyes. "Now it’s your turn."

"I liked sleeping around with Alex." I admitted, probably taking things a tad too far.

"I slept around before and after I found you." Jack admitted.

"I know." I looked down at my thumbs.

"You know?"

"Yeah."

"Did Alex or Rian???"

"No." I shook my head. "The day I got back to Baltimore, I came to your house."

"You did?"

"Yeah, and some blonde girl answered the door. I freaked out so I told her that I had the wrong house."

Jack hit his head on the back of the couch.

"Oh my god. I’m so sorry that you had to see that."

"You didn’t seem so sorry when she shut that door." I snapped, standing up in front of him.

"You didn’t seem so sorry when I came here and saw you and Alex together." He counteracted, standing up also.

"True." I agreed.

Silence over took us.

"Look, Aria, I want to get past this. I want us to move on, and be together again. I came here because I’m in love with you. I don’t care if I have to keep proving myself over and over again every day for the rest of my life just as long as I can hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you more than anything in this world."

"You do?" I whispered.

"Yes." He laughed lightly. "I would do anything in the world for you, Aria. I would give it all up, just to show you how much I really fucking love you. I want you back. Please, Aria. I love you."

I stood there dumbfounded as his lips met mine in the sweetest of kisses.

But that still left....

"Aria!" Someone came running into my house. I pulled my lips away from Jack’s, and I turned around. Alex stood there, soaking wet head to toe, and was breathing in deeply. "I’m not too late, am I?"

"Alex, what are you doing here?" I asked slowly.

My confusion was growing even more.

"Aria, I love you." Alex stated, avoiding Jack standing behind me. I took step toward him involuntarily. "I know that I’m a big, fat, fucking douche for not realizing it before, but I do, Aria. So much."

"You-you love me?" I questioned. "Alex, you’ve got to be kidding me."

"I’m not, Aria." Alex stated, moving hair from my eyes. I didn’t realize how close we were together now. "I love you." He whispered, bringing me in for a prolonged kiss that left my light headed. Alex unleashed me, and looked at Jack. "Jack, I’m sorry. I can’t believe that I’m doing this to you, but I love her, man. I really fucking love her."

Jack shook his head.

"So do I, Alex." He stated. "And I’m not leaving until she tells me too."

"Me either." Alex nodded in agreement.

"So, we’re both staying?" Jack asked.

Alex nodded.

"So, who is it going to be?" Alex and Jack asked at the same time, turning toward me.

I froze because I was scared to death.

In that moment I knew who I wanted to be with, but I also knew who I needed to be with.

Why in the hell did they have to be two different guys?
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo I clearly didn't make this easy for Aria, Alex, and Jack.
Next chapter is the very last, and the third sequel is going to be comeing up soon ;)

Comments bitches :)

- Rae <3