Status: Complete

This Love Was Accidental

He's Still In Love With Demi

"Aria....Airbear!" Alex whispered. "Wake the fuck up! You’re phone has been ringing off of the hook!"
I groaned loudly. I reached for my ringing phone, and answered it slowly.

"Hello?"

"Is this Aria Nelson?"

"Yes it is. May I ask who is calling?"

"This is Dianna, Demi’s mom."

"Oh, hello." I stated.

"I wanted to let you know that Demi is in rehab."

"For what?!" I snapped, suddenly starting to freak out.

"A lot has happened, but she asked me to call and let you know that she’s okay and getting help. She dearly values your friendship."

I nodded to myself, Alex now watching me intently.

"Alright, thank you. So much."

"I will call you with updates. She’s not allowed any contact unless there are visits."

"Really?"

I was in complete shock mode now.

"Yeah. She would love for you to visit, but please don’t tell anyone. Demi wants to keep it as private as possible."

"Okay. Thank you, Dianna."

"You’re welcome, sweetie." She replied. "Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up my phone, and stared blankly at the phone.

"What was that about?" Alex asked beside of me, concern took over his gorgeous face.

"Um...nothing. Just lay back down. I’m going to go visit my brother and mother for a few, okay?"

Alex nodded, and laid back down before I slipped out of his bed, and put on some of my clothes from my suitcase. I threw a black beanie on top of my head, and walked out of his room quietly. In the kitchen, Cassadee and Rian were making breakfast.

"Morning." I mumbled as I went to make some coffee.

"Morning." Cassadee smiled at me. "Going somewhere?"

"Yeah." I nodded in return. "I’m going down to Thames Street to meet my mother and brother." I replied.

"Have fun." Cassadee smiled at me as she moved into the dining room, leaving Rian and I to talk.

He sighed heavily as I continued to stir my coffee.

"Aria, what in the hell are you doing?"

"What do you mean, Ri?"

"You know exactly what I mean." He motioned his head toward Alex’s room.

"Alex? Dude, nothing to worry about there, Rian."

"But I’m afraid of you two getting to used to each other just being there. Dangerous things can happen if you two get in way too deep. Trust me, it happened with Lisa and Alex. You of all people know that."

I slowly nodded, and took a sip of my coffee.

"I can take care of it, Rian. Alex is still in love with Demi."

At the mention of her name, his eyes snapped in my direction and softened.

"He really did care for her, didn’t he?"

"Yeah." I nodded. I looked around cautiously, and then back to Rian. "He cried over her yesterday." I whispered.

"Alex did what?!"

"Exactly." I replied, still whispering. "And when he cried, the tears just kept coming and coming. Up until right before we got here."

"So that’s why his eyes were red and puffy. I just assumed that he was drunk off his ass."

"No, he was drowning in his tears at the park. I was trying to help him, but I don’t think I’m doing him any good."

Rian sighed heavily, and hugged me.

"Just...don’t get in too deep. I worry, Aria."

"You don’t half too." I tried to smile. "I’ve gotta go, Rian. Tell Alex not to worry. I told him that I was leaving, but he probably won’t remember because he was half asleep.

♥♥♥ 

 

"Aria!" My mom stated as she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

I laughed.

"I missed you too, mom."

"So what brings you to Baltimore, sis?" My brother asked. "Perhaps a boyfriend?"

"No boyfriend." I smiled sadly. "We broke up months ago."

"You did?" He sounded surprised. "What happened?"

"It’s a long story..."

"Okay, time out." My mom stated. "The mom is confused."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Jack and I started dating."

"Jack Barakat?!"

"The one and only." A bitter laugh escaped my lips. "We were together for about three months when we broke up. It was rather a nasty one."

"So you two aren’t friends?" My mom’s eyes filled with shock and hurt.

"Not even the slightest. The closest thing we have is the fact that I’m still friends with Alex, Rian, and Zack."

"How is Zack?" My mom asked. "He was always my favorite."

"That’s because she had a creepy cougar crush on him." My brother joked, causing me to giggle loudly.

"Zack’s dating Noah Ritter."

"Ah, Noah! I miss her too. How is she?"

"She’s great." I laughed. "She’s living with Zack actually."

"That’s fast."

I shook my head.

"Not really. They sort of dated in high school."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I sighed heavily.

"And what about Alex?"

My head snapped up at her.

"Uh...he’s a mess."

"Why?"

"He is still in love with his old girlfriend."

"Oh, Lisa was always special to him."

"Not Lisa, mom." I shook my head. "Demi."

"Who is that?" My mom asked.

My brother rolled his eyes.

"You know that one chick from Camp Rock," My brother stated.

"Oh! Her! I know who she is." My mom smiled. "Wait, isn’t she in like rehab or something?"

"Let’s not talk about that." I stated quickly. I hated to think that one of my friends was actually in rehab.

"Okay." My mom shrugged.

This has been a weird day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys think that Rian is right?

COMMENTS = 3 before I update!
That's not too much to ask, right? :)

- Rae <3