Seventy Times Seven

Chapter 20

Chelseas POV

I heard the front door close, and I slid down the wall and wrapped my arms around my knees. I knew he didn't like me. I knew it all along.

Then why the hell did he kiss you, Chelsea?

Well he didn't mean to, or he wouldn't of said sorry.

Thats not something you just do by accident..

"Obviously," I argued outloud. God, one minute he could make my heart stop from happiness, and the next I feel like dying.

Thinking about it made me cry harder.

I needed somebody. To be honest, I needed Frank. I needed him to hug me and tell me how much he loved my hugs and liked my hairspray while I gladly suffocated in the soft nicotine of his jacket.

Fuck that makes me even more depressed, because I know that probably won't be happening for a while.

Frank wasnt there. I was alone again, just like when dad left. So I went to bed, crying myself to sleep.

Tuesday, End of Second Hour, Franks POV

When I see you cry, it makes me wanna die...


Have you ever had the feeling that you were doing everything wrong?

Cause thats pretty much my life right now..

I slowly inhaled the smell of my jacket, trying to lose myself. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be anywhere really.

Study hall. Damn the whole fucking hour to hell. I didn't feel like doing homework and all it was was forty-five minutes to think. To think about yesterday and how I fucked my life up. And hers. I fucked life up. Again. That and the social studies test I'm pretty sure I just bombed.

So I laid there, with my head resting on my forearm, staring down into the desk. It was dark, because my arms were blocking the light, and my jacket smelled of nicotine.

Why am I even here? Why the hell did I even go to school today? Hell, I can lay in bed and make myself miserable at home. Why waste my fucking time in this shit hole?

I heard people around me start moving. I didn't bother looking up, just assumed that meant that the hour was almost over. Good, I think I'll go home.

The bell rang and I lazily got up, grabbed my notebook and made my way to my locker.

Gerard was there to meet me. "Hey Fra-..Dude, what the fuck happened?! Are you hungover?"

"No..I don't look that bad do I?" I asked in a mumble. I was pretty tired, since I hardly got any sleep last night.

He shrugged as I got my algebra book out. "No, just like you're stoned and maybe had a few too much to drink last night. How's life?"

"Fucking shitty. I'm unworthy of its shittiness," I said mainly to myself.

That made him frown. "Whats wrong Frank?"

"Nothing. I'm going to see the nurse. Later."

I could tell he was frustrated, and I felt bad for not explaining more to him. But I really did feel like shit.

I had made her cry..again. I fucked up her life so much. And to think, I love her. God I fucking hate this.

I walked into the nurses office. "I wanna go home." Wow, how immature that sounded.

"How many days have you missed?" She was the assistant, since the real nurse was at the elementary school in the mornings. She was really cool though. She was probably in her early twentys, and normally let you leave if you wanted too.

"Hell if I know," I said quietly, plopping down in a seat. But I cut class so much I knew the number was high.

She clicked around on her computer, I assumed looking at my attendance, then grabbed her thermometer.

She came over to my seat and gently put it in my ear. I like her. The regular nurse made you stand up and shed jab it in your ear like a fork. I heard its soft monotonous beep and she pulled it out and shook her head.

"Ninety-eight point two..does anything hurt?"

"No, I'm just tired and depressed and I want to go home."

She was leaning down so she was eye level with me, her hands on her knees. She sighed and looked at the ground, her mouth scrunched up as if she was thinking.

I just sighed. "Look, I can tell you one thing for sure, I won't be here the rest of the day, whether you excuse me or not." I'm tired of these stupid people. I just want to go home.

She bit her lip for a second, deciding whether or not she should excuse me. Then she got up and went to her desk and picked up the phone.

"Yes, Mr. Scotts? I'm sending Frank Iero home with a fever...Yea..One hundred point two..mhm. Ok, thank you." She hung up, "You're free to go kid. But you better have a doctors note if you wanna miss tomorrow, I won't cover for you then," she added with a smile.

"Thanks, I owe you one." I tried to smile, but it didn't come, so I just left.

It was snowing. Like hell. I fucking hate snow. Theres no point to it! It's like, a friendly, icy abyss, secretly piling up so it can ruin your life!

Fuck this has got to be the worst day of my life! I've never felt so miserable! I fuck up everybodys life! It's like, my life goal, to make peoples lives hell. And now, the one chick that I actually like, the one person that I need right now, probably doesnt even want to speak to me.

Chelseas POV

Somebody flopped down on my bed beside me.

I held my eyes shut. "What the fuck?"

"Hey Chelsea, you sick?" Gerard. What an awesome guy. Maybe he'll make me feel better. "You ok?"

"No," I mumbled. I opened my eyes a little and he just stared at me.

"Was there some sort of war between you and Frank that me, Mikey, and Ray are missing? Cause both of you look like shit today! No offense.."

What a war..

I sighed. "Gerard, if I ask you something, do you promise to answer me honestly? Even if it does make me cry and like, kill myself or something?"

He screwed up his face a little, "I guess, but don't let someone as stupid as.."

He didn't finish. I smiled. Thats almost the exact same thing he said to me about a week ago when we were sitting on the curb outside Rays house.

He just smiled and said, "Of course Chelsea."

"Does..does Frank like me?"

He just laughed, "Chelsea of course he does!"

"No.." I stopped him before he could go any further. "I mean like, like me, like me.."

"Oooh." I closed my eyes, preparing myself for the answer, which made a couple more tears form. He sighed, "I'm breaking rules here, but yes. Frank loves you very very much. More than he can comprehend."

I couldn't say anything. "You mean..like you love me, right?"

"I thought we were talking about like you like you.."

Franks POV

I glanced at my clock. It was lunch hour at school. Looking back up at my ceiling, I closed my eyes and quietly hoped none of the guys decided to show up at my house.

"Tell me what happened.." A quiet, obviously Mikey, voice replied from my doorway.

I sighed, "It doesnt matter."

"Obviously it does. You kind of resemble death."

He came and sat down on my bed next to me. I just rolled over and faced the wall so he wouldnt see me.

"I fucked up, Mikey," I finally muttered.

"How'd you fuck up?" he asked soothingly. Then his voice got a little sterner. "Did you hurt her?"

"No," I replied quickly. "I..I kissed her."

It sounded weird saying it. As if it was unbelievable. It definately seemed like it.

"Oh..whatd she do?" he asked, slightly shocked.

I thought about it. Now that I think of it, I never completely thought out her reaction, I just knew it was bad, and that I had obviously messed up again.

"Well, it was kind of awkward, and I kept saying sorry. Then she said 'Really?' and I didn't say anything because I wasn't."

"Hm.." he replied, thoughtfully. "Wait, what?"

I rolled over so I could see him. "What, thats what happened.."

"You didn't say anything?" he interrupted.

I looked at him confused, "What?"

He rolled his eyes, kind of annoyed, then shifted so he was facing towards me more. "She asked if you were seriously sorry..and you didn't say anything?!?!"

I sat up and scratched the back of my neck a little bit, "Wow that kinda makes it sound bad doesnt it.." Could she have seriously thought I hadn't meant it? I did! I just didn't know what to say.. I shook my head, "Nah, you'd have to had been there Mikey. I just didn't know what to say. It wasn't that I didn't mean it, surely she knows that."

"Frank, no offense, but you kind of come off as the kind of guy thats...well, man whoreish. So she probably thinks you didn't mean it."

I glared at him, he wasnt the first to have told me that. Just because it isnt that difficult for me to pick up a chick doesnt make me a man whore! I didn't think on it that much though, I just sighed and laid back on my bed. "Doesn't matter anyway. I already fucked it up."

Mikey just sighed. "You're so pessimistic. You should come and eat lunch with me and Ray. Gerards at Chelseas house, probably talking to her about you."

"No thanks," I muttered into my blanket. I hope Gerard makes her feel better, since I obviously do a shitty job at it.

Mikey got up and went towards my door, "It'll get better Frank. I don't see you kissing her really keeping you guys away from each other for that long." He said with a smile. Then he screwed up his face, "Wow, thats..really backwards. Call me or Gee if you need us. Later dude."
♠ ♠ ♠
=( sad Chelsea
=( immensely depressed Frank
can andi write Frank very well as a sad person?
nuuuu
so will it get better soon?
of course

comment loves, sorry that its been a long time, its spring break! i've been partyin =D