Seventy Times Seven

Chapter 33

I laughed a little and Frank let go. "What the fuck have you been doing?!"

He smiled proudly, "The same thing you guys have probably been doing, except with Alicia."

I could see her blush, even in the darkness as she shoved him lightly.

It made me smile, "You know your brothers freaking out right? Why havent you been answering your phone?"

His smile dropped and he pulled it out of his pocket. "Oh shit. Forty-six missed calls.."

Alicias eyes got wide as she glanced over at his phone.

He started reading it off..

"Gerard
Gerard
Gerard
Gerard
Ray
Gerard
Gerard
Gerard
Frank
Frank
Gerard
Gerard
Chelsea
Frank
Gerard
Chelsea
Ray
Gerard
Gerard
Frank
Chelsea
Gerard
Frank
Gerard
Chelsea
Gerard-"

"Ok dude, the point is, Gerard's throwing a fit."

Mikey jumped a little. "Eh..he's calling again.." I laughed as he answered nervously, "Hello?"

Everyone could hear on the other side, "Where the fuck are you?!"

He gave a sideways frown. "Sorry Gee, I guess I should've told you.."

"No fucking way!"

Me and Frank both smiled. Gerard has severe paranoia when it comes to his brother I guess.

They both got in the backseat of my car and Alicia looked scared out of her mind.

"Don't worry about it chick," Frank said calmly from the passengers seat with a smile. "He's not gonna tell your parents or anything. He doesnt care, he was probably just worried that Mikey was getting raped in some alley or something."

I looked in my rearview miror and saw her smile a little. She's shy. "Hey am I taking you home or to Mikeys house?"

"What time is it?" she asked in a small voice.

I glanced at the clock, and groaned, knowing how I was gonna feel tomorrow. "One thirty."

"Hm, I guess I better go home."

Mikey shut his phone as Alicia told me where to turn and he sighed, "Gee said he'll talk to me when I get home."

I smiled, "He was just worried Mikes.."

Frank turned in his seat toward him, "Yea dude. If you're gonna sneak out, tell him. So he doesnt freak out if he doesnt find you..like now. You're lucky he didnt go to your parents or something."

"He didnt tell mom and dad?"

Frank smirked, "No dude. He was gonna wait and see if we didn't find you tonight, and in the morning he was gonna tell them."

Mikey exhaled and melted against his seat in relief. Then grabbed Alicia's hand with smile. She just grinned shyly.

I shook my head and smiled. Freshman...

The next morning. Third Hour Algebra

"Ok everyone, I want you to remember this. It's just communitive property! You should've had this memorized in sixth grade!"

Eye's open. Eye's open. Eye's open. Eye's open.

I propped my elbows on my desk, pencil in hand, and rested my chin on my hands.

"Communitive property of addition, and communitive property of multiplication, can any GENIUS tell me the difference?" Mr. Hartman said in an annoyed tone, leaning on his podium in boredom, as we all just stared back at him stupidly. Of course we knew the difference, as if anyone spoke though.

I let my eyes drift shut a little. Then I felt like I was falling, and I shot back up.

"Corey! Thank you, what is the difference?!"

"Umm..one deals with addition, and the other one deals with multiplication?"

Mr. Hartman smiled, "Thank god! Damn Corey you never cease to amaze me." The class erupted in soft laughs as Corey leaned back in his seat in smugness.

I smiled, but let my eyes drift closed again. Maybe if I just listen with my eyes closed, I won't be as tired...

I heard something snap against my desk and my eyes shot open. Mr. Hartman had his hand wrapped around a Red Bull on my desk. "Wake up Chelsea Manson."

"Oh holy jesus thank you," I mumbled under my breath. Popping it open and taking a long drink. Mr. Hartman is now my favourite fucking teacher. The class giggled a little at my response as he took his place back at the chalkboard and began explaining communitive property like we were elementry school retards.

Even though I was grateful for the Red Bull? I think most of its placebo. I played with the water along the sides, deciding that since it was cold, it mustve come out of his mini fridge next to his desk. How lucky is that? Not all teachers exactly give you an energy drink when you fall asleep in class, you know.

The bell rang and slowly stood up and grabbed my book and my notebook. Throwing the empty can away in the trash can, I turned around and thanked him.

"Yup," he replied, not looking up from his papers on his podium. "Surprisingly, I was sixteen once. If it helps, just come back and ask for another."

I smiled and nodded, walking back out toward my locker. I got a look at Gerard, and gasped as I got an obvious idea..

A minute and a half later, me, Gerard, Frank, and Ray all ran down to Mr. Hartmans room.

"I hear you have the stuff," Gerard said smoothly leaning against the other side of the podium, getting strangely closed to Mr. Hartman.

I think he could tell we were all dying. Of course, Mikey can just drink a few cups of coffee and be wound for hours. Besides, he's not gonna complain, he was out all night making out with his probably now-girlfriend.

He scanned his eyes across all of us. Rays more-unruly-than-normal hair. Gerards was messy too, and he had on a band shirt and a long sleeved button up over shirt (that wasnt buttoned, you know what I mean?), that REALLY didnt go together, and he normally tried to somewhat match. He's picky about that kind of thing. And Frank, who was obviously in the same clothes he wore yesterday. And me, who, now that I remember, forgot to redo my eyeliner this morning, so it has to be all smudged and blurry.

He just smirked, and pulled three more out of his refridgerator. "Don't make it a daily thing."

"Oh my fucking god you are the most amazing teacher," Frank replied, popping his open and drinking it in one long drink as Gerard said "Yesssssss".

I just smiled softly as we started walking back. "Thanks."

"Yes! Thank you!" Gerard said, waving and tossing the empty can in the trash.

"THANK YOU MR. HARTMAN!" Frank sang, doing the same, as Ray thanked him also.

As we made our way back to our lockers, Gerard hit one lightly, "I am about to kill Mikey Way."

Just then he, he came around the corner, with Alicia's hand yet again woven with his.

He looked at us, then his smile slowly faded, as the four of us just stared back.

"Wow..Frank are those the same-"

"Shut...up.." was all he said. It made me smile. I stepped closer to him, and felt him relax a little and put his arm around my waist. It made me happy.

Mikey still just stared at us, "I'm really sorry guys.."

"You should be! I'm freaking dying now because of you! We all are!" Gerard snapped.

"Yea dude, seriously, why didn't you answer your phone yesterday?" Frank asked curiously.

"He had it on silent," Gerard replied for him, obviously pissed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want mom to hear when Alicia called!"

"Ever hear of vibrate?!" Ray added.

"I didn't want mom to hear..." he replied quietly.

Gerard rolled his eyes, "Mikey moms not gonna hear your fucking phone vibrate in the middle of the night."

"I'm sorry! I was paranoid! I'm sorry!"

"So am I!"

"Guys, guys calm down. We need to go to class anyway. Lets just forget about it, Mikey knows to tell you now. No big deal. We'll survive." I stepped up, trying to make them stop fighting, before Mikey started crying or something.

Gerard didnt say anything, just grabbed his books and left, as Ray followed suit. It was just me and Frank, with his arm around my waist, and Mikey and Alicia, with his hand laced with hers. Maybe Gerard and Ray should date, and they'd get more patience.

"I'm really fucking sorry guys. I just didnt think abou-"

"It's cool dude," I said with a small smile as me and Frank started toward the gym.

He sighed, "Why is Gerard being such a jerk?!"

"Cause he's fucking tired!" Frank said with a small laugh. Seriously, that was a dumb question. "Just wait. He'll be better tomorrow. We all know Gerard can be pretty hardcore when he's sleep deprived."

"Yea, I hope so. Later guys," Mikey replied, turning down his hallway, as Alicia waved silently. That chick is so shy...

Frank turned to me right after that. "Well, coach already told us we were lifting all week this week. So I guess I'll see you at lunch," he commented, tightening his grip as we got to the girls locker room.

I sighed and nodded, giving him a smile for reassurance. "I'll try to survive. Don't fall asleep and die or anything."

He smiled too, "Gotcha. Later Chelsea Mae."

"Bye," I said softly, as he let go and drifted toward the boys locker room. I sighed, and entered the girls 'room. It's gonna be a long fucking day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best work. Not really proud of it. But I think I'm slowly getting back in the muse.

The name of the sequel has changed yet again.

LynZ saved me from a mosh pit yesterday. WHAT?! xD Read the journo.
She says I need to learn bass *shifty eyes*.