Seventy Times Seven

Chapter 7

My alarm went off in its annoying beeping sound. I was pondering whether or not I should take a shower today, seeing as I just took one last night. After getting up and realizing my hair resembled a grease ball, I decided a shower wouldnt be a bad idea.

I felt..dragged. Like, I could sleep for seventeen thousand more hours if I really wanted to. I took a shower and pulled on a long sleeve thermal shirt so that you couldnt see the cuts and bruises along my arms. I slid into some jeans and a black Casualties shirt and decided to make my way to the bathroom so I could cover myself in make up yet again.

It was hopeless, I decided. There were too many bruises..itd be more noticeable if I attempted to cover them up than if I just left them alone. God, I hate Frank. Seventy times seven.

No, I told Gerard that I'd make forgiving him a possiblity. Saying how much I hate him does me no good.

School was slow. I made my way around in a haze, gently weaving through people that normally shoved me. Ignoring the bitches that gave me disgusted looks, when I normally would of thrown them back. Today should be a take-a-break-from-thinking day.

I went up to locker eighty and spun the lock. "Hey, are you still cleaning Franks house today?" I heard a familiar voice come from behind me. I knew it was Gerard.

"Agh, I forgot about that. It's wednesday isnt it?" I asked turning around. He nodded and I leaned against the locker, wondering if I should. "I don't know..probably..I'll think on it."

"Ok, well, what do you normally do for lunch?" he asked, shifting his books to his other arm. His short black hair fell lazily over his face, and he had on an Iron Maiden shirt.

"Uh, I don't really do lunch. I mean, I normally go home and eat a granola bar or something..."

"Cool, so do you like, wanna hang out with us or something?"

I shifted, "Us as in.." I started, throwing a quick glances over to Frank who was talking to Ray down the hall.

"Yea, he'd be there. So I'd get it if you said no. But I think you'd like my brother, and I think the more you hung out with me Ray and Mikey the less weird it would be between you and Frank. But if you don't want to I get it."

"Uh.." I looked down at my chucks. It would be really awkward hanging out with Frank..

"It's ok, maybe some other day," he said lightly.

"No no, actually. Sure, because like, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to clean his house today. So whats an hour at lunch with him gonna hurt me. Besides, you're not so bad to be around anyway."

He smiled, "Awesome, meet you here? We normally meet at our lockers and decide whos house we're going to."

"Sure sure," I said loosely.

"Great, later," he replied, and left.

***

The next few hours passed by slowly, and lunch finally came. I was a little nervous..or maybe anxious? I don't know. It had been a really long time since I'd actually 'hung out' with anybody during lunch..or at all for that matter.

But sure enough, when I got to my locker there were four guys waiting for me. There was Gerard, Ray, Frank, and the other must've been Mikey. He had brown hair and glasses. Would of never guessed they were related, all though they had the same style. He was wearing the same Anthrax shirt I had been wearing the day before.

"Hey Chelsea, this is my brother Mikey," Gerard greeted as I undid the lock.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Hey, I drove you're car home yesterday right?" he asked directing his attention toward me as the other guys carried on their converstations.

"Uh, yea, I think so."

"Haha, no offense, but your cars a piece! Took me forever just to get it to start!"

I had to smile. "Yea. It takes a touch. So what, are you like, Freshman or something?"

"Yea, but I hang out with Gee, Ray, and Frank all the time. So don't underestimate."

Ray laughed, "Yea, don't underestimate the Mikey," he said in an intimidating voice.

"Ok, so are we going to Franks house again? Can we all fit in my car?" Gerard asked pulling out his keys.

Frank just kinda nodded. It was weird, him being so quiet. Seemed like it anyway.

We got out to Gerards car and I stopped. "Oh hey. How is this gonna work..I don't like sitting on people." His car would've fit us all..if the back wasnt half full of shit.

"We'll make it work," Gerard said shoving some stuff to the side. "There, you can fit three people back there right? Make comfy." He walked around to the driver side and Mikey quickly jumped in the passengers seat.

Ray held the door open for me and Frank, "Smallest first you two." I climbed in reluctantly, getting as close to the other door as possible. Then Frank got in. At first it wasnt so bad, but then he had to keep moving over so Ray could get in.

By the time all three of us were in the back, our shoulders were touching. And our legs. My hands were cemented together in between my thighs, and I was fighting not looking at him to see what his expression was. I could tell by the way he kept shifting though he was trying to make it less awkward and less areas of contact. It was hopeless though.

Mikey looked back with a smirk, "You guys look cozy."

"Yea. Thanks," Frank replied softly, yet slightly annoyed.

I couldnt help it anymore. I looked at him. After a second he looked back. I tried to pull away but I couldnt. His eyes were red, with dark marks underneath. I had never seen his expression so..plain..towards me. Normally he was mad or happy in an evil way. Never had he been just, normal.

To be honest? It was kind of comforting. Maybe I could have a real person conversation with him.. I'll be rebellious. "So am I suppose to clean you're house today?"

He was kind of startled, probably just that I was talking to him. "Um..yea I guess I mean..if you want.."

"Yea, I didn't vacuum last time. Probably needs it," I said looking out the window casually. How kind of me. Here I am treating him like everyone else when I detest him thoroughly. I caught a glimpse of Gerard smiling in the rear view mirror at me.

We pulled into Franks driveway. God I know this place.

Out of habit as soon as I walked in I examined the area. I had to convince myself that I wasnt there to clean..even though it did look like the counters needed wiped down some. And I was going to have to do a good job at dusting this time.

Gerard, Mikey and Ray escaped to the living room. I couldn't help but grab a rag and just lightly wipe down the counters.

"You don't have to do that you know.." Frank said preheating the oven and grabbing a frozen pizza and tossing it on a cookie sheet. This must be everyday routine.

"Agh, its out of habit, sorry," I said putting the rag down.

"So, you dont mind pizza right?"

"Um..don't worry about me. I don't eat lunch much anyways. Normally I just eat a Little Debbie or somethin..granola bar..whatever." I diverted my eyes to the wall. The same place where about a week or so ago he had been pinning me and punched me in the face. God that changed everything..

"Those things are bitchin. Want a Hoho?" he asked pulling out the box and grabbing one for himself.

I just laughed. "Yea sure." He tossed one at me and I jumped up on the counter. My feet didn't touch the ground. "God I'm so freaking short.."

"You aren't the only one. I'm not exactly tall either.."

"Yea but I'm weak too, so I'm short and defensless." It wasnt meant to be a conversation-ender. Thats what I had always told my dad when I was little when he tried to make short being a positive thing. But in Franks case, he knew very well how defenseless I was...

He didn't say anything. I wanted to talk. Talking to Frank was beginning to be entertaining. "So like, where do you think they got a name like Hoho?" I said taking a bite.

He smiled, "Obviously somebody was a hoe, or somebody had a weird fetish with Santa."

"Or both," I said with a shrug.

He just smirked. "Yea. So are you eating some of this pizza or not?"

"Yes shes eating pizza," Gerard said coming in and grabbing a pop out of the fridge next to me.

"What if I don't want any?"

"Well than what are you eating?" he said taking a swig of coke.

I held up my hoho, and he shook his head disapprovingly. "Do I need to remind you to eat?"

"Oh my god Gerard, I eat this everyday-"

"Actually you don't, or I'm sure you would weigh more than the seven pounds you do weigh."

I glared at him. "Ok fine. I normally eat a granola bar or a bowl of cereal at the most. Whatever I find in my house that day. And if I don't find anything appetizing? I don't eat. Food isnt a must for me."

"Actually," Mikey added walking in and grabbing a couple cans of pop too. "As a human, food is automatically a must."

"Who says I'm human?" I said with a questioning smile.

The oven went off, indicating that it was preheated. "Dude ok. All I want to know is if you're eating pizza. And if you are if you like pepperoni. Cause if you don't, I've got other kinds in here.."

"Fuck Franks got pizza you guys!"

"Holy fuck he does!"

"What the fuck I do who cares?!"

"Fuck and I don't even want any!" I said laughing at the sudden fuck outburst.

"Fuck your gonna eat some," Gerard said with a smile.

"What if I don't like pepperoni? Er..fuck.."

"Well do you like pepperoni...fuck?" he said, with a question smile as to exactly how that sounded.

"You so did not just call me fuck, and I don't mind pepperoni no."

"Then it's fucking settled then we will eat pepperoni pizza, thats including Chelsea," Gerard replied triumphantly, as Frank laughed and put the pizza in the oven. Ray and Mikey laughed and applauded.

"I don't want any of your fucking pizza!" I yelled hopping off the counter.

"You will eat the fucking pizza and like it!" Gerard laughed. I think he just wanted to say fuck some more.

"Enough with the fuck!!" Frank said joining in.

"You like the fuck!" Mikey said laughing.

"I don't like the fuck its starting to get fucking annoying!!" Frank said laughing.

"Fuck fuck FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

"Ok, the next person that fucking says fuck is going to die," Gerard said leaving the room.

"Fuck you Gerard!" Frank yelled grabbing a soda out of the fridge. "Want one?"

"Yea sure," I said still laughing, waiting on him to give me a soda. He just stood at the fridge watching me though. He just stood there.

After a second I noticed. My smile dropped, I looked down at myself to see what was attracting so much attention. "Wha..what?" I asked, looking at him perplexed.

He blushed a little. "Nothing you.." he said grabbing a soda from the fridge. "You have..er..really white teeth."

I gave him a weird look and laughed. "Yea..thanks..you too," I said rolling my eyes with a smile. With that I gratefully took my coke and the remains of my hoho and headed for the living room with the guys.

Franks POV

"Yea..thanks..you too," she said rolling her eyes and headed for the living room.

And by that I mean you have got to have the most perfect smile I have ever seen, I muttered under my breath. Laughing at my save.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow thats longer than i thought. oh well, it was fun to write, so i hope its fun to read. again with the goodies to all commenters! might i add cheerios for Cheerio

please tell meh what you think. does anyone else here think there should be more frankie love storys on mibba? (ones that hes straight in?)

oh yea one more thing. i know i have the ages way screwed up in this. i know mikeys actually older than frank and frank and gerard arent the same age etc. kinda made me feel stupid. no fixing it now though just go with the flow. -andi