Lips of a Liar

Heartbroken

Zacky walked up to Johnny and talked to him for a bit before both boys went to look for Matt and Jimmy. Johnny seemed a little uneasy about his new school, but Zacky was there with him to accompain him almost everywhere. Zacky was glad that Jimmy found Johnny because he was a very cool guy. They found Matt and Jimmy sitting down on their normal hang out place and they began to talk. Zacky saw how Johnny was with them. He felt out of place and he knew just how much he was feeling. The first time he started to hang out with Matt Sanders and Jimmy Sullivan, he felt like he didn't belong and he was just a strange kid listening to the weird things the both tall guys talked about. But after hanging out with them regularly he felt like he indeed belonged with them. He figured Johnny would feel the same way after a while, but right now he felt awkward.

"Johnny, come sit next to me," Jimmy said happily. Zacky had noticed many things he never suspected from Jimmy to do or say to the girl's he went out with and that he certainly sometimes said to Johnny. He noticed that Jimmy may have a thing for the shorter boy and he knew he was right because of the many signs Jimmy made that were very easy to figure out.

He chuckled to himself because Jimmy wasn't exactly the one to like someone for more than two seconds. He, as Jimmy called it, was a free bird.

"What are you laughing at Baker?" Matt asked. Zacky shrugged and sat down next to Matt. He looked around the place and his eyes fell on Brian when he saw him. He couldn't stop the feeling of butterflies and small smile. He knew he had a thing for the brown eyed boy, he couldn't deny what he felt whenever he saw him.

He notice he was staring and before Brian saw him he turned to talk to Matt.

"So you asked Valary out already?" Zack asked.

Matt shook his head, "actually no I haven't."

"And why not? You've been head over heels about this girl and you haven't gotten the balls to ask her out. You know they are sooner or later gonna take her away from you, especially one of those guys....what's his name...Brandon, he is gonna take her away from you."

"Dude, I get so nervous and I loose all my words whenever I talk to her in which I mentally slap myself about," Matt chuckled. "Ask her out for me?"

Zacky's eyes got huge when he heard this. Matt the ladies man was to scared to ask the girl he dreamed about on a date? Zacky knew he didn't want to do it, so he wasn't.

"Nope, do it yourself big guy," Zacky said and stood up. "Well kids, I have to go."

"Where?" The guys asked, except for Johnny who was reading a book.

"Kid stop reading that fucking book," Jimmy said and took away Johnny's book. Johnny glared his way, but he sighed and let the thing slide.

"Okay then, I am going to study."

"And since when do you study?" Matt asked. Zacky looked at him. "Oh right, you are Zachary James Baker, the kid that never gets one B or A-." Matt laughed.

Zacky chuckled and then left to the study hall room. He passed by one of Brian's friends, but he didn't pay attention to him and continued to walk. He was then suddenly turned around and met with the kid's fist. He was left to lie on the floor, his nose bleeding. He groaned in pain and got up, walking fast down to the nurse's room.

"Boy, what did they do to you this time?" asked the nurse. Zacky shook his head and soon enough his nose wasn't bleeding anymore.

he walked out of the nurse's room and went straight to his locker to take out the books needed for his next class. He was Brian pass by and he turned to wave at him.

"Hey Brian," Brian turned around and continued to walk.

This made Zacky confused and a little heartbroken.