Status: On Hold

You Don't Want Me Back. Trust Me.

Image
Tiffany Knight was blessed with many privileges. She was the only child of a wealthy man who owned many companies, including the ever popular Knight's Fashion & Corporation.
She loved life and everyone in it until the day she walked in on her best friend, Isabella, kissing Tiff's boyfriend Brayden.

Over coming her self doubts and growing hatred of men, Tiffany must learn to rise above her ex-best friends jealousy. Will she take Brayden back? Or will she find someone else she can trust her heart too?
  1. Chapter 1: Change The Future
    Tiffany faces off with once best friend Isabella. To her shock Isabella shows no remorse about kissing Tiff's boyfriend. In fact Izzy seems all to eager for them to move on. Brayden with Izzy of course.
  2. Chapter 2: Men Are Assholes
    Tiffany can't make up her mind about Brayden. Unofficial brother, Trevor isn't helping with his invasive and insensitive questions either.
  3. Chapter 3: Play for Revenge
    Tiffany tries to make peace with Trevor while Isabella consider's her next move to shatter Knight's hold over Brayden.
  4. Chapter 4: Building Tension
    Tiff's has the sudden urge to get into sports. Izzy is planing a sport of her own, one without rules.
  5. Chapter 5: Trust Issues
    Tiffany is looking for a sport, something to get her mind of things. Trevor provides help, leading to an afternoon in an entirely new world full of surprises.