Status: active, comment please :D?

Keep It True.

at it again.

I was finally relaxed and was semi-sleeping with the sounds of Death Cab pouring through my head phones until I heard the formerly shy, reserved boy jumping up and down and screaming about how hungry he was. I sat up and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fine, we can get something to eat, what do y'all want?" John sighed loudly, clearly annoyed at how him. He looked back at all of us through the rear-view mirror and groaned. I pulled one of my earbuds out and raised an eyebrow, letting the fact I was completely weirded out show on my face.

"You'll get used to Pat," I heard a familiar voice say from the bench behind me, and I saw Garrett with an entertained looked on his face. I gave him a small smile before shrugging.

"Can we stop at In-n-Out?" Jared called out after seeing a sign from the highway flying past us and John groaned after realizing that he had missed the exit. I didn't realize how stressful this would be, if anything I thought it would be a huge vacation where they would party it up the whole time.

"Well, we have to be at the hotel by eleven to check in with the promoter in California, so is everyone okay with just waiting until we get to the hotel and we can order pizza?" John asked with a fatherly tone. Ava was busying fishing through her backpack as Pat complained loudly about how hungry he was.

"I was saving this for breakfast, but you can have it," Ava smiled handing Pat a Cliff bar, and he leaned forward to wrap his arms around her and her seat, making both of them laughing.

"Thank you Ava," He sang and she simply nodded before putting her backpack down by her foot area, since her feet were up on the dashboard. John whispered something to her before their hands intertwined again. I felt like I was spying on her life, just sitting here.

"Are you hungry? I have some sour patch kids," Garrett asked, I turned to see him holding up a bag of candy. My mind immediately flashed to the times we would watch slasher films in his room, sharing a bag of sour patch kids with a myriad of junk food laid out on his bed and I smiled.

"Sure, thanks Garrett," I blushed feeling the sour then sweet in my mouth. I laughed as he muttered a 'no problem'. I hoped that we would get there soon, since the car was beginning to smell like boy, not the most pleasant of scents. I just closed my eyes and try to calm the beating in my chest, just from our little conversation.

"We're here mother fuckers!" John called out as he pulled into a Holiday Inn. We all walked into the hotel room after grabbing what we needed from our suitcases and Tim, their manager held out the room keys and tried to dispense them in the best way possible.

"Alright, so Ava, John, Olivia and Garrett, you're in room 145," He said handing us our room keys and my eyes grew wide. I was sleeping with Ava tonight, there was no other way around it. I didn't care about John and Ava's relationship, there was no way in hell I was sleeping in the same bed as Garrett. "And Jared, Pat, Kenny and I are in room 147, so if y'all need anything, we'll be right next door," Tim teased as we made our way to the elevators.

"Baby, please wear socks because you're freezing ass feet always wake me up in the middle of the night," John teased Ava lightly as we entered the room. I felt a flare of panic race through my veins so before Ava could even say anything I pulled her into the bathroom.

"Ava, I thought we were sleeping together?" I asked, trying to keep my voice down since Garrett and John were right outside and these walls weren't exactly sound proof. I felt my eyes growing heavy already after the long drive and she gave me a pleading smile.

"Liv, I'm sorry it never even occurred to me. Yeah, we can sleep together," She nodded clearly disappointed. I felt a pang of guilt, I had half expected her to argue with me until she got her way, but instead she wanted to make me comfortable. I had misjudged my own sister, and I felt slightly disgusted with myself.

"Sweetheart, do you mind sleeping with Garrett? Liv and I are gonna share a bed," Ava said once we left the bathroom. I almost told her it would be okay, but one look at Garrett and my stomach was turning with anticipation. They both seemed a little disappointed, even though Garrett had nothing to be disappointed about.

"Uh, yeah sure," John said moving his backpack to the other bed and winking at Garrett. "So are you two feeling frisky tonight? I mean you guys are sisters you should show your love for each other," John laughed and I was slightly appalled. We had gotten enough of this in high school, at parties we both happened to be at drunk fratty boys tried to get us to kiss, but it never happened and never would.

"Liv, he's joking," Ava turned to me before I could say anything and Garrett just started laughing loudly. "And I guess you'll never know because Olivia doesn't mind my cold feet and you'll be all the way over there with Garrett," Ava said with a seductive voice and I felt my eyes grow wide with the uncomfortableness.

I felt slightly disgusting, so I decided to take a shower. Leaving my glasses on the night stand, the world immediately turned into one big blur but I had managed to find the bathroom with my pajamas in hand. I washed myself quickly, trying to get out as quickly as possible since there was a line for the bathroom. I changed into my pajamas and walked out to see Ava wearing the same plaid boxers as I was and both boys dropped their jaws.

"You two look exactly alike," A voice I assumed to be John said since all I could make out was a tall skinny blob and Ava turned to me and smiled. "Like I'm seeing double," he dragged out and Garrett let out a laugh.

"They're twins, dude, what did you expect?" Garrett asked with a big smile on his lips once I had replaced my glasses. Once I had my glasses on, John seemed relieved that he could tell the difference between us again. I already knew the differences: I weighed more, I had ugly hair and I was pale as fuck.

"I don't know it was weird without Olivia's glasses on," John shrugged. "Shit, I'm so fucking tired nothing is making sense to me," He laughed before kissing Ava on the lips and making his way to the bathroom. No one had ever been so strangely affected by our twin-ness.

"Alright, well I am going to be so goodnight Ava and goodnight Olivia," Garrett called out looking me in the eyes the whole time. We both said goodnight before Ava asked if she could do my eyebrows and hair finally. I raised an eyebrow wondering what was wrong with my eyebrows still, but I agreed. So once John got out of the shower ten minutes later she retrieved a brush and a pair of tweezers and we went into the bathroom.

"And viola!" Ava smiled proudly, my face was stinging from her plucking and my hair felt like it was going to fall off my head, but when I looked in the mirror I was surprised. I did look a lot better, "You're so pretty Livy, if you actually cared what you looked like half the time, you'd be irresistable," Ava said resting her head on my shoulder, both of us looking at my reflection.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked once her words actually processed, and her spine went completely straight realizing what I was understanding. "I'm sorry I just don't care what I look like, but we can't all be as naturally pretty as you," I seethed through my teeth before exiting the bathroom.

"Olivia, that's not what I meant and you know it!" Ava yelled, we were both extremely stubborn when it came to each other. Our fights could last forever. "And I actually put a lot into my appearance, most people have to!" She added out as if it would prove her point.

"You are such a moron! Maybe if you put effort into your brain instead of your face, you would've gotten into another college! I get it, I will never be as pretty as you, but I don't feel bad about it because looks only last for so long," I spewed out, I couldn't control the words that snapped out and John and Garrett both groaned loudly, sitting up.

"You bitch! I'm sorry we can't all go to Ivy League schools and we can't all be doctors. I never said you weren't as pretty as me, but you always have to pick fights with me!" Ava got into my face right back. "If you would just stop looking down on me, just because I'm not as smart as you! I'm not an idiot so please stop treating me like one!"

"I'm the bitch? At least I don't make little snarky comments. The world gets it, you're attractive, but you're an empty shell!" I said loudly before

"You know what, maybe the reason no one thinks you're as pretty as me is because you have to worst attitude! Ugly cuts straight to the bone, and you come around here and act like you're better and smarter than I am. Maybe if you came back to Earth you'd have a boyfriend!" She yelled angrily, her words sank it. Ugly cuts straight to the bone, was she saying my personality was ugly too? This pushed me over the edge.

"I have a bad attitude? I'm just realistic and you're such a freaking idiot you can't even see it! It's not all rainbows and sunshine out there, there's a lot of shitty things out there and I have enough brain cells to spot it And I may have not ever had a boyfriend, but at least I'm not a pliant slut! You're so stupid you think boys like you, they only wanted one thing from you and it wasn't your dazzling wit!" I yelled back, I knew it was uncalled for and I knew it, but it still slipped past my lips. I could see the heartbreak in her eyes until they faded into anger. She scoffed and brushed past me to go out into the patio and I took her cue walking straight out into the hallway.

"So much for bed," I head John sigh as he climbed out of bed to comfort Ava. I felt a bit of jealousy, knowing no one would be coming to comfort me. I felt tears stinging my eyes, as I pulled my knees to my chest as I sat down on the dirty carpet. I did always have to take the things she said personally and we had this fight a million times and I usually started it.

"Hey," I was surprised to see Garrett standing in the doorway, wearing a zombie shirt and just boxers. He sat down next to me and pulled his knees to his chest in a similar manner as me. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, his blue eyes burning into my hazel ones.

"Uh, yeah, just the Hartford sisters at it again," I tried to laugh it off as I wiped tears that were fogging up my glasses.

"You shouldn't been intimidated by Ava," He said, and I looked at him wondering how this was supposed to comfort me at all. "Come on, Liv, how long have I known you? You've always been a little jealous of Ava, but you shouldn't be because you're more beautiful than any girl I've ever seen, and I've seen Ava," Garrett laughed bumping my shoulder.

"You're just trying to make me feel better, but thank you, Gare," I laughed. I couldn't help my stomach doing flips and my heart was beating so loud I thought he would be able to hear it. His eyes drifted down to my lips and I started feeling myself gravitating for him, just as I perceived what we were doing I stood up, leaving him with his eyes starting to close before he realized I was gone. "We should go to bed," I said as an excuse, opening the door awkwardly.

I was prepared to apologize to Ava until I saw her and John cuddling, sound asleep in the bed John and Garrett had formerly been in and my eyes narrowed. "Bitch," I whispered under my breath, climbing into the bed waiting for Garrett to come, but as long as I waited he didn't come. I fell asleep thinking about him, as if that wasn't enough he was in my dreams. Like we used to be when we were the best of friends, even in my sleep I cursed what this boy was doing to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
gracias for commenting :)
too sleepy to make this long...