Status: Slowly materialising...

Descent

Image




Amelioration is the human's forte. The ones who are born into the coveted domain of prosperity are few and far between. Some, however, are fortunate enough to possess the foresight to seek out what they are born to excel at and pursue it with zeal. And yet others are myopic enough to have not a clue of what they'll do in life, but they still manage to fall into a grueling rhythm to their path in life.

Sergio Ramos was one such individual, falling neatly into the last category. Born with the onset of the sweltering summer in the Sevilla of 1986 to Jose MarĂ­a and Paqui in Camas, Sergio was encouraged by his older brother Rene onto what would prove to be his rather fulfilling bread and butter. Older brother turned mentor and convinced him to join FC Camas, paving the way for what the youngest Ramos was born to be - a star.

But what happens on his descent from the pinnacle of his success to the man who falls? What happens when he plunges down the summit of existence into the dark abyss of despair before his five minutes of fame are over? And what will transpire when that infernal chasm refuses to let go of the imprisoned soul within?

CREDITS

Banner: Isabella Maria @ sexychick9
Inspiration: Seeds Of Yesterday by V. C. Andrews
Based on: If You Come Softly by Jacqueline Woodson