Status: Completed at a 4-star rank!

All Those Things I Still Remember

Taken Away

“What are you doing?” I asked as he brought out a couple of bags. He ignored my question and went into Melody’s room. He came back out a few minutes later with a couple of suitcases. “What the hell are you doing?” He stopped to look at me.

“I’m leaving, ”he said simply. I watched him for a minute as he resumed gathering bags.

“Okay, I understand… But, why the hell do you have Mel’s stuff?” I asked, growing more anxious by the second. He cocked his head to the side.

“You didn’t think I was going to leave her with you, did you?” He asked and I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

“What? No. You can’t… You can’t take her from me!” I cried out. “She’s not even your child!”

“Biologically, but legally? She’s just as much mine as yours, ”he retorted. I felt my heart break. He wasn’t kidding around.

“Mikey, you can’t take her from me!”

“As I see it, you are unfit to be a mother. You are a whore. You are insane. You are in love with a dead man, literally!” He spat at me. I felt the sting of his words.

“She’s everything to me, ”I choked.

“Apparently, not everything. I saw your notebook. You are in love with him, and I can’t, nor will I, be with someone who should be a certified nut job!”

“That’s supposed to be personal! You even told me that you still write to Jenny!” I cried out. He stopped, but then, he picked up the bags.

“I hope you get help, ”he hissed. He walked out the front door, leaving it open. I heard the door slam shut, followed by the car starting. I slammed the door shut and screamed in frustration. After a few minutes, realization hit me and I grabbed the phone. It rang and rang.

“Hello?” A voice answered.

“Patrick, is Melody still with you?” I asked quickly.

“No, Mikey just picked her up.”

“Fucking hell, ”I cried. The tears streamed down my face.

“What’s wrong, Ashlyn?” He asked concernedly.

“He’s taking her from me!” I cried uncontrollably.

“What are you talking about?” He asked me.

“He caught Gerard and me almost kissing and freaked. Now, he’s taking Mel. He says that I’m an unfit mother! He fucking left me!” I cried. I felt the sobs shake my body.

“What the fuck? Are you serious?” He asked disbelievingly.

“I wouldn’t fucking lie about it!”

“Okay. I’ma go find him! I’ll talk to you later, ”he said before hanging up. I leaned against the counter.

“Jimmy, help me! I NEED YOU!” I cried. I glanced over and saw a bottle of pills. “I want to be with you…”I twisted off the cap and poured a handful of them into my palm. I grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and opened it. I popped the pills into my mouth before chugging down the bottle. It was only a matter of minutes before everything started fading out. “I didn’t feel afraid, Jimmy…”I fell to my knees and cried silently until everything faded out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah... Don't worry.
The next chapter really makes this drama right here worth it!
So, a banner would be nice? :)

XO
Jaz