Sequel: Don't Stop Now
Status: Finished

Break Me Down

Five

“You know what today is Lilly don’t you?” Kennedy asked his younger sibling as he sat on her bed at the hotel they had stayed at the previous night.

“Oh erm someone’s birthday... crew member not on of ours oh jeez I can’t remember his name.”

“Doesn’t matter, you’re coming though right? It’s in a bar; bus call isn’t until two so we’ll have some time.”

“Is everyone going?”

“Even Pat so you have no excuse.”

“Guess I’m coming then.”

“Is the old Lilly going to be making an appearance?” Kennedy asked and Lilly smiled slightly knowing what Kennedy meant by that. Lilly used to go out a lot, she went into bars and plenty of times drank when she was underage. Kennedy didn’t mind because he was the same, Lilly was the life and soul of any house party; always the first one up to dance, encouraging others to join her.

“I hope so Kenny, I hope so.”

“Me too, drunk Lilly is funny. But doesn’t need to be carried back home not like other people,” Kennedy said referring to his bands singer; the siblings stifled a laugh at the memory.

“We’ll have fun don’t worry about me, I’ll make sure I’ll enjoy myself.” Kennedy nodded and left his sister alone to get her stuff together.

Lilly walked up to the bar and poked John on the side who was next to her, he smiled and put his arm round the smaller female’s shoulders.

“What you having?” John asked, always the gentleman.

“I reckon its shots o’ clock John Cornelius!”

“There’s the Lilly Brock we all know and love!” John exclaimed ordering a few shots for him and his old drinking partner. He was so excited to have the old Lilly back he hadn’t thought of the repercussions of allowing so much alcohol through her system after a long time of not drinking much.

Lilly was standing outside against the wall trying to keep her composure; she hadn’t seen any of the guys in the past five minutes, finding they had moved from the previous position when she stopped off at the bathroom. Hoping to catch a glimpse of John or Max smoking she had moved outside but to no luck. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes briefly to try and stop the world around her from spinning. Lilly took three deep breaths and reminded herself to stay awake; she jolted when a hand touched her shoulder. Her hazel eyes jolted open and her muscles relaxed when Garrett was standing in front of her, a concerned look on his face.

“GARY!!” Lilly exclaimed hugging her friend close, she always got touchy feely after drinking. Garrett tried to fight the blush at the bodily contact which was happening between him and his friend before looking at her and steadying her.

“Shit Lilly how much have you had?” Garrett asked looking in her slightly red and glazed over eyes.

“Too much I think, I’m sleepy Gary.” Lilly mumbled going to rest her head on Garrett’s shoulder due to tiredness caused by too much alcohol.

“I think I should take you back to the bus, come on you little alcoholic,” Garrett replied with a smile, although he didn’t get drunk much himself he didn’t mind it when people did get drunk, he always thought Lilly bought some kind of charm to it as she always got tired which he found rather cute.

“I don’t know what I would do without you Garrett,” Lilly rambled sentences like these throughout the entire walk home. Garrett had a lot of experience with this, being someone who seldom drunk he was more often than not a caregiver and was always there for Lilly whenever she wanted to go home so this was nothing new to him, even if it had been a while. Garrett just smiled and nodded, encouraging her the way home, making sure she wasn’t going to fall or trip. They arrived at the bus only a short ten minutes after leaving the bar and after helping his female friend up the steps, Garrett sat her on the sofa.

“Right, I’m going to get you a glass of water, find something for you to sleep in and you go to that bunk of yours and sleep yeah? Sound good?”

“Sounds good Gary, can you sit here for a second please I need to say something,” Lilly slurred but was none the less very serious, Garrett simply nodded and took a seat next to Lilly facing her expecting another thank you, instead he was shocked when he felt Lilly’s lips collide with his own. The young male pulled away instantaneously before standing up trying to control his shaking.

“Lilly, you’re... you’re drunk okay, go to the bunks and I’ll erm.. I’ll get that water f...for you.” With that Garrett turned his back in Lilly Brock, something he thought he would never do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Juicy chapter deserves comments?