Status: ACTIVE

Let The Walls Break Down

Arrived

We just arrived at the new house, we moved from England to Lutherville. Alex was asleep next to me; his soft snoring filled the quiet around us.

Mom looked over at me smiled. “Wake Alex up, baby.”

I smiled and looked over to my brother; he looked so adorable when he slept. I really didn’t want to wake him. I took my seatbelt off and moved closer to so I could shake Alex gently and wake him up. Alex started to move and soon his eyes fluttered open. “Hmmm what?” he asked as he looked at me. I giggled “where here” I said.

We both got out the car and made our way inside the house, I couldn’t be bothered to look down stairs I just wanted to find my bedroom and get some sleep it was late.

There were four bedrooms, one family bathroom and it was just really nice. I went to one of the huge bedrooms at the end of the hallway, it was perfect for me. I knew Alex would choose the second huge bedroom that was next to mine, and that was good to know that he was close.

I was really tired from the travelling, and I knew I had school the next day. I was excited to be starting a new school and making new friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so this is just the first chapter please comment and subscribe tell me what you think and also thank you to Melissa Gaskarth for the editing :)