Rehab Romances

The End.

We all sat around in a circle looking at one another in the center of Gerard’s room. We started discussing Frank and how we needed to save Jake from Mary.
“Okay so, we need to get out of here.” I said. Everyone just looked at me.
“Well, how are we going to do that?” Heather asked me. I looked at her blankly for a few seconds and finally opened my mouth.
“Were going to burn down the building.” I whispered.

***

That night Gerard, Heather, and me met in front of a room that nobody was using, which was also close to an Emergency Exit. Gerard handed me a lighter he stole out of the office and some notebook paper drenched in lighter fluid from the kitchen. I looked at all of them and nodded to Heather. She nodded back and started to pry the lock open. It soon came undone. I placed the papers carefully of the sheets and lit the lighter on top of them. They burst into flames and I ran out of the room locking it as I closed the door. Heather and me ran towards the exit. Gerard pulled a fire alarm and soon joined us in pushing open the door. Sirens and alarms rang as we jetted towards a patch of bushes and trees and watched as a security guard looked around outside and quickly went back in, closing the door, to help with the fire.
“Ready?” I asked. They followed me towards a car parked in front of a house. Gerard broke a window and climbed in. He messed around under the dashboard and finally popped up to the sound of an engine. He unlocked the doors and me and Heather quickly climbed in. Heather took the wheel and we were headed off. Something inside of me told me that Frank wasn’t dead. I knew that he wasn’t dead, I knew that Mary didn’t kill him. Something told me that Mary just wanted me to think he was dead.


Seriously, This is the last chapter.
BUT!
SEQUEL!!!!!!!!