‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

No, He Kicked You Out

I walked up the stairs to Hanson’s front door and knocked. It took a few minutes before the door opened. Hanson’s older brother Rodrick answered.

“Hey Hanson in there?” I asked.

“Yup, her, Jinx, and Brody are in her room. Hey can I ask you something?” He asked.

“Hmmm?” I asked. Rodrick was only a year older than me and Hanson and was a senior.

“I know you and Frank are going out, but I wanted to know if you would go to the Halloween formal with me.” He said.

“Sure. I’m going to the costume one with Brody so. Yeah I’ll go with ya.” I said and hugged him. I ran up the stairs to Hanson’s room and walked in. They were laughing on her bed.

“Where’s my Rachel Poo?” I asked as I fell back into a chair.

“On her way.” Hanson said.

“So you say yes to Rodrick?” She asked.

“About the formal?” I asked. She nodded.

“Yeah. Me and Brody are going to the costume one.” I said. Hanson smiled.

“So the costume one is in a week, we must go shopping.” Jinx said.

“We should all be whores.” I said. Jinx smiled.

“Hell yeah!” She screamed. Rachel opened the door and gave her a questioning look.

“We’re going shopping. Let’s go Brody.” Hanson said and she grabbed his arm and we all ran out to my car.

“The three girls are in the back.” I said. They groaned and climbed in back. I turned the car on and pulled out. I drove down the road and started the 45 minute drive to the mall. We ran in and went to the year round party store. It had a huge costume selection in the back. We walked to the back and started ruffling through the costumes. I found this pirate one and smiled.

“I found mine.” I said and Jinx looked at it.

“Nice, but careful, Brody might get a hard-on.” She said. I smacked her. I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and looked at the number. Frank. I hid SEND

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey babe, what ya doing?” He asked.

“Shopping for Halloween costumes with my friends.” I said.

“Is it sexy?” He asked.

“Oh yeah. The name of the costume is Sexy Piratess.” I said. I heard him chuckle.

“So who’s taking you to the Costume Dance?” He asked.

“Brody.” I said.

“I don’t like him.” He said.

“Well he’s my friend and going to be in my band. So shut it.” I said. He gave an irritated sigh.

“Grace. He’s going to try and pull us apart.” He said.

“No he’s not. He wrote a song about me, and it says that even though I’m with someone else, he still likes me and can do nothing about it. He’s not going to try to pull us apart Frank.” I said. Jinx grabbed my costume and went to pay.

“You never know that.” He said.

“He’s not a fucking man-whore like you were Frank.” I said becoming irritated and angry. My friends and me started walking to the food court.

“Grace. I wasn’t a man-whore. I told you that.” He said.

“Than how come I saw you and that Amber Wilson making out last year?” I asked.

“Grace, that wasn’t what you thought it was. She kissed me.” He said lying through his teeth.

“Frank, just save it. I’ll talk to you later.” I said and hung up. We all sat at a table and Jinx looked at me.

“You ok?” She asked.

“Yeah fine.” I said and my phone vibrated twice, signaling I had a text. I looked at my phone.

Frank - no we’ll talk about it now.
Gracey Poo – No we’ll talk about it later.


“Sometimes I want to strangle Frank.” I said and leaned on Brody’s shoulder.

“So we should go hang at Hanson’s house.” Jinx said.

“Nope, we should go visit my dad in the hospital.” I said.

“Your dad’s in the hospital?” Jinx, Hanson, and Rachel said at the same time.

“Yup, overdosed on prescription pills and Vodka.” I said. “They pumped his stomach and put him to sleep.”

“Oh my god. You think he’ll be ok?” Hanson asked.

“He’ll be fine. But if I see Leana again I am strangling her until she stops breathing. And then laugh because she’s a whore.” I smiled and stood.

“Wow Grace, you’re really that mad at her?” Rachel asked. I nodded and we got to my car and got in. I drove to the hospital and saw Leana and Matt’s car. I got a pissed off look. We got out and I walked, but it’s that walk that people do when they are extremely pissed off. You know, the Get Out Of My Way, Before I Kill You, Mother Fucker walk?

“Grace calm down.” I heard Jinx say. I just walked. I went inside and went to the desk and pulled a poker face.

“Can I have the room for James Sullivan?” I asked. She went into the computer and scrolled.

“Um room 3112K.” She said.

“So third floor, hall1, room 12K?” I asked. She nodded and I went to the elevator. My friends following. I clicked the three and waited.

“So you gonna bitch Leana out?” Hanson asked.

“Hell yeah.” I said.

“Cool, I’m taking video.” Jinx said. We got off and I found the first hallway and went down until I found room 12K. I walked in and saw dad awake, Leana trying to talk to him, and Matt sitting on the couch next to Val and Sarah.

“Yo.” I said to Matt and walked to dad. He smiled and I hugged him.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“It’s ok. Just don’t ever do that again.” I said pulling a complete and utter poker face. Leana looked at me and I looked at her. And if the expression, if looks could kill, were true, she would be dead.

“Hello Grace.” She said.

“Hello Bitch.” I said. Matt looked at me and tried to hide his laugh.

“Excuse me?” She asked.

“You heard me. And I personally don’t want to be kicked out of my father’s hospital room. I could care less if you were kicked out.” I said and thought. “Hey I thought I told that nurse to make sure you weren’t to go near dad.”

“Well, I overrule you Grace.” She said.

“Not by much.” I said.

“Grace, calm down.” I heard dad say.

“I am calm.” I said.

“Bull shit.” He said. Jinx put her hand on my shoulder.

“Come on, I’m waiting for the show.” She said. I smiled.

“What’s that smile for?” Leana asked.

“None of your fucking business.” I said.

“Grace.” She said.

“Bitch.” I said. She huffed and walked over to me and got in my face.

“Do not call me that. I have known your father way longer than you.” She said.

“Yeah you might have, but I know way more fucking things than you.” I said and pushed her back. “And don’t ever get in my fucking face.” I said.

“Don’t swear.” She said.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” I said.

“Don’t be a bitch.” She said.

“You were first.” I said.

“How was I a bitch?” She asked.

“Don’t get me started.” I said after I laughed.

“When did this behavior start? We used to be so close.” She said.

“We were never close, Leana. As much as you want it to be true, you aren’t my mother, and we never were and never will be close.” I said. Leana took a step back and looked hurt.

“I know I’m not your mother, but I am the closest thing you have to one.” She said.

“Wrong again. My Aunt Jess is the closest thing I ever had to a mother. The chick who gave birth to be was never my mother. She may have been my mom, but she never deserved the term mother. And neither do you.” I said and looked at her.

“Leana, can you step out for a second?” Dad asked.

“What? Jimmy I was here first, actually I was here since 6 this morning.” She said.

“Wrong, you were at home at 11:40.” I said. She looked at me and gave the look of, shut the fuck up.

“No I was here all morning.” She said.

“Leana, Me and Matt have been here since eight, you weren’t here.” Val said. Leana huffed and walked out.

“Grace, can you please be nice?” Dad asked.

“I am. She’s the one who says one thing wrong and I bring my awesome remarks in.” I said.

“Just, go hang out with your friends, I’ll be out later today, and we can go out for dinner. Me and you.” He said. I thought and nodded.

“Fine, but don’t expect me to keep my mouth shut at home.” I said and walked out, my friends following me.

“What he kicked you out?” She asked.

“No, he kicked you out. Don’t talk to me.” I said and left the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter!!!!!!!

Ok serious matter. I need comments. Seriously. I'm not updating until I get five comments. It's not that many. I don't like silent readers. I want comments, what you think I should add. What I should change. I'm serious. No chapter till five comments.

Gracey15