Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Twenty-three

The Prince noticed something gleaming on Alice's neck.

He slowly bent down to her and tried to see what it is.

That was until a cold and sharp steel was pressed unto his neck.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Alice's eyes were closed but she could already see in her mind what he was 'doing'.

The Prince chuckled, "Ah, I see you have woken up, love." and then he backed away tucking the item into his pocket.

But as he turned around, a knife flew right towards him fortunately missing him for an inch and hit the door.

"I heard a lot from the Sanguine as I was trapped there."

The Prince stood there not moving an inch still saying nothing.

"He told me your name. But I won't believe it until you say it from your mouth." She said as she stared at him.

"My real name, love?" He asked her.

Alice said nothing because he already knew her answer.

"It's Jack, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update.

I got distracted by 3 things.
-Mangas.
-Yoseob.
-and Fanfics.

Currently rolling over the floor squealing like the mad fan girl I am while all at the same time, reading manga and fanfiction about Yoseob :DDD, writing this, crying, kicking an imaginary evil character from the fanfic, and most importantly, breathing properly.

Oh yeah. I have a new story called The Irritating Truth. What do you think it is?