Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Twenty-four

Alice and Jack weren't talking for two days and it was already killing the March Hare little by little.

"God damn it! I can't take this anymore!" Then he fell and rolled over the carpet.

But Alice and Jack didn't budge.

That was until Cuniculus burst into the room.

"Sire, The Fair requests for your presence in the White Palace." He said.

And then an eerie laugh echoed across the room.

"My lord, Bad omens are the reason why the Fair asks for you." Chester grinned as he said it.

Jack looked at him seriously and asked, "Who told you this?"

"Oh, I don't know. A little birdie that happens to be in the Fair's palace?" He grin grew wider as he disappeared.

Then his grin and eyes appeared, "Use protection, my loves?"

Alice's head whipped to his direction and threw a knife at Chester but he was already gone.

Alice stood up frowning and then when she spotted the March Hare still rolling on the carpet, she went over to him and kicked him.

"Why did you kick me for?!" He whined as he flailed his arms like the mad man he is.

Alice rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at him, "For fun. No harm done. So stop whining, you whiner."
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in a very very long time.

I miss my comments XD

Just kidding.

A little update for you people as a gift because it's Mother's Day and before I go to the toilet and possibly, will look like someone who just ran a marathon.