Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Twenty-seven

The silence was sickening.

The March Hare and the Fair looked from Alice and Jack to the Duke and Duchess of Loom.

Until the Fair clasped her hands together and tilted her head then said, "Well, Isn't this one of a kind welcoming aura. Let's get acquainted shall we?"

The Fair started trotting towards to a piece of velvet rope hanging from the wall and then she pulled it.

"Let's see here." She said as she looked around, "Ah! Cottontail, Will you please stand over there?"

The March Hare nodded happily and went to the spot where she pointed at.

"Brace yourself then. Have fun on your way down!" The Fair could not have smiled wider but she did as she pulled the velvet rope and the March Hare fell down, screaming like a little girl.

The Duchess of Loom was pushed in by her brother, screaming all the way down. Much worse than the March Hare's.

"Ah, You go first, Prince Jack." The Duke of Loom slyly said. But that doesn't mean Jack didn't caught that little glint in his eye.

Alice held her skirt and went over to the hole until the Duke held her still.

"Let's go together, shall we?"

Until the March Hare cry of pain ruined the very intense moment, "Oh My Hot Fudge, I can't feel my back anymore!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Something.
Something bit my butt. My thighs. And my back. And now I'm itching like hell.

Also, Is there something wrong with dancing in your seat and being fan-girly-like while reading fanfics?
I think I'm in LaLa land.
YAY for 100 people to read this!